• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
J

jmiller0526

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just ordered, for 10bucks its worth a shot, ill let you know in 3-5 days B)

M

MAJE5TiK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah let us know what you think!

I have 1 on my right thumbstick .. been using it 4 ages
wink.gif

definatly wouldnt take it off now but it takes a few days to get used 2 b4 u see an improvement - tracking shots is alot better
cool.gif

Coffee

Coffee

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw an advert at the end of a youtube video which was advertising something called FPS freeks, i was curious so was looking into it.
They are an attachment which clips to the end, of your thumbstick which supposedly increase your accuracy. It seems like a bit of a gimmick to me but all the reviews for it are amazing!

I was wondering if anybody here has used them or heard about them and could tell me what you think and if they actually do help you play!

For those of you that havent heard about them here is the link:
http://www.kontrolfreek.com/
I have them, and they helped me a lot in the past months. If I take them off now, it feels like my controller is broken and I can't aim. They only take about half an hour to get used to, and really cheap. I'd recommend them to anybody who hasn't purchased these yet.

I MIKE C I

I MIKE C I

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I have them, and they helped me a lot in the past months. If I take them off now, it feels like my controller is broken and I can't aim. They only take about half an hour to get used to, and really cheap. I'd recommend them to anybody who hasn't purchased these yet.

Thanks for letting us know what you think!

official spoof

official spoof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i see ads for them everywhere my friend has them and they do help but gett very annoying if your used to requal thumb sticks.

I MIKE C I

I MIKE C I

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i see ads for them everywhere my friend has them and they do help but gett very annoying if your used to requal thumb sticks.
Wherev you seen these ads?? It was the first time i saw it on this youtube video i was watching but not seen it anywhere else!

Crim-

Crim-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive never used them but a lot of my friends use them only on the right analog stick

W

W00DI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got mine yesterday and so far I really like them. They help alot in modern warfare and they help just a little in BFBC 2

Naft

Naft

À contre-courant
VIP
Retired
Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Got mine yesterday and so far I really like them. They help alot in modern warfare and they help just a little in BFBC 2
ye, I got them yesterday aswell.. I doubled my sensitivity (3 to 6) and my accuracy improved alot, worth the 10 bucks by far

HydroDi0xy

Hooollyymooddds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have them, for cod they help a decent bit once you get used to it. but in halo they make your br 10x better once your used to it. they also help take pressure off your thumbs while playing.

L

Lucky 7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have had KontrolFreeks FPS for about a year and a half now, I'm 6'5'' and the regular set for the controllers blew! once I got sponsored by them I asked for a pair. they sent it (not free) but em on and bam instant improvement. my accuracy before was ehhh pretty good, but after that people on gamebattles were accusing me of "AimBot" :tongue: lmfao. so bro it is the best $10 you'll ever spend.

**WARNING** once you use em for a long time and get comfortable with em, you will never be able to go back if you have big hands lol. (well at least for me.)

hoped this helped you make you decision

jaikob

jaikob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a pair and if I take them off and try using the regular joysticks, I overshoot. Not by a little bit, but I overshoot by A LOT. You notice what they do after using them for a week.

Definitely worth the 10 dollars, and then some. You need to use a high sensitivity though if you use these. I have referred an IRL friend and he absolutely loves them and can't believe he hasn't purchased them sooner.

Coffey522

Coffey522

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I use them and they do help quite a bit, but I've heard from a lot of people if you have small hands then they aren't good to use.

Top Bottom
Login
Register