• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I MIKE C I

I MIKE C I

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw an advert at the end of a youtube video which was advertising something called FPS freeks, i was curious so was looking into it.
They are an attachment which clips to the end, of your thumbstick which supposedly increase your accuracy. It seems like a bit of a gimmick to me but all the reviews for it are amazing!

I was wondering if anybody here has used them or heard about them and could tell me what you think and if they actually do help you play!

For those of you that havent heard about them here is the link:
http://www.kontrolfreek.com/

RiPPiiN

RiPPiiN

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
for only 10$ its worth a shot. im thinking of getting them myself!

I MIKE C I

I MIKE C I

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
for only 10$ its worth a shot. im thinking of getting them myself!
I'm the same, i just want to know if anybody here uses them and what they think! I'll probably end up buying them eventually :tongue:

Naft

Naft

À contre-courant
VIP
Retired
Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a difference.. (I don't got them, but an IRL of mine does) although not a very big one, it does increase your accuracy

Casualtyy

Casualtyy

Getting There
Experienced Veteran 10th Anniversary Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
I play on a low sensitivity so they're not good for me.

BTNH

BTNH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a difference.. (I don't got them, but an IRL of mine does) although not a very big one, it does increase your accuracy

Don't you mean IRL Friend?

Anywho, i would like to try them, cause IMO i hate the cave in with the xbox 360 sticks.

Naft

Naft

À contre-courant
VIP
Retired
Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't you mean IRL Friend?

Anywho, i would like to try them, cause IMO i hate the cave in with the xbox 360 sticks.
Usually writing "an IRL" is enough, or it used to be on the old gaming forums I used to be on.. Ohwell I'll make sure I don't assume stupid stuff :wink:

RiPPiiN

RiPPiiN

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
well i think im about to get them, i dont play on a low sens but its not to high, i think i play on like a 6 or 7. does anyone know if they will help you if your sens is kinda high?

Chingy

xHyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For what they cost they are worth it. I found that the higher you put your sensitivity with them on, the more accurate you can be. FPS Freeks + Sensitivity 10 is just r*** XD

RiPPiiN

RiPPiiN

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i like 10 for snipers, but i found out that my M16 and FAMAS issnt accurate across map.

M

mrwickedd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have them, been using it for a couple of days now and they are pretty good. worth 10 bucks imo.
it takes a little getting used to at first since it makes the sticks a little higher than normal.

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Ha wow. Sounds like a prosthetic arm for a xbox 360 controller. Doesn't sound like something I'd be interested in. I think people that play with 10 sensitivity have some sort of ADHD where they have to be looking everywhere extremely fast.

But aye, your call guys.

B

FeeneyDaBoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I play on 10 all the time and if anything my M16 and Famas long range has got better Lolz. But these sticks sound wierdly pointless.

InsidiousEnemy

InsidiousEnemy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried them, I noticed a little bit of accuracy, decided to give them away, because I couldn't get use to the height of the sticks. My friend uses them now, and he says he's gotten better.

E

EvoSev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I lost my Assault Rifle shot, but I improved my SMG shot...weird.

S

Swifty1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I use them. Regular sticks feel awful now. I think there well worth 10

I MIKE C I

I MIKE C I

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking at the poll, it appears that everyone who does have them notices a difference. Ill probs buy them sometime next week.

Top Bottom
Login
Register