What's new

Discussion Anybody notice that every sub machine gun silenced sounds the same?

• Thread starter bloody warfare2
  • Start date
  • Views 850
B

bloody warfare2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed this when the game was released. Just never took the time to ask this. The enfield, famas, and the aug silenced also sound like all the sub machine guns silenced. The only differrence each gun has is how fast it shoots.

Killem 7s

RageFury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, the day Black Ops came out I though "Wow. these guns sound the same." So yeah, I know what you mean.

MrCoppa

XxYBzxX Coppa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Treyarch sucks at life, I hate black ops.
Cool story bro. Then stop posting in this section if you have nothing to say about the game except negative s***. You're what we like to call a fail troll.

Black Ops was a good game, the hit detection works fine for me, I loved the guns, not the OP s*** that was in MW2. I see perk variety in this game because you don't have to use Stopping Power. Sure a lot do use Ghost but there's also a very large portion of the community that don't.
People b**** about the maps being bland, well, what do you expect? Some pretty suburban haven in the middle of the Vietnam War? No. Nuketown is a bright map, you know why? It's set in the US, where they weren't being invaded 24/7 as it is for some other maps.

Don't complain about the map design when it is realistic for the game's setting.

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Cool story bro. Then stop posting in this section if you have nothing to say about the game except negative s***. You're what we like to call a fail troll.

Black Ops was a good game, the hit detection works fine for me, I loved the guns, not the OP s*** that was in MW2. I see perk variety in this game because you don't have to use Stopping Power. Sure a lot do use Ghost but there's also a very large portion of the community that don't.
People b**** about the maps being bland, well, what do you expect? Some pretty suburban haven in the middle of the Vietnam War? No. Nuketown is a bright map, you know why? It's set in the US, where they weren't being invaded 24/7 as it is for some other maps.

Don't complain about the map design when it is realistic for the game's setting.
And posting stuff like "cool story bro" does not make YOU a fail troll .myself I was one of the first to defend this joke ,I then played
It daily for at least 4 hours a day for 4 months .it is by far one of the worst fps EVER made .I would rather play leisure suit Larry than this s*** ..

Noob Saibot

KnucklesV2

Thank me later.♠
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Almost all assault rifles have the same iron sight also.

Top Bottom
Login
Register