• Thread starter w0lfschild
  • Start date
  • Views 3,961
w0lfschild

w0lfschild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
title says it all... Does anybody know the brain part? I would like to make some to get friends the BRAAAAAAAINS achievement. I would just make it have like 10k uses and drop it for people.

B

bloodhoundgang1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The brains aren't items you store. They're like any other quest item (spare parts quest, weapon scavenge hunts, etc.) You don't actually receive them in your inventory. If you want to get your friends the achievement, then use the the 360 profile editor and unlock it.

Here's a link to the profile editor download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ndm1tyctikz

v00d00master

v00d00master

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not just brains, how about the bottles of booze and fish... those would be cool to have to make shields and droppable skill pts on :thumbup:

V

Vysse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
bloodhoundgang1 said:
The brains aren't items you store. They're like any other quest item (spare parts quest, weapon scavenge hunts, etc.) You don't actually receive them in your inventory. If you want to get your friends the achievement, then use the the 360 profile editor and unlock it.

ProfileEditor2.zip

umm you can make brains drop if you know the part name...hypothetically of course...just look at skill points

G

Gamewinners42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
bloodhoundgang1 said:

ProfileEditor2.zip
Than explain the Marcus Bobbleheads, or Skag Pearls :?

I never understood those type of mods...

L

Lazorz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OMFG YES!!!! PLEASE somebody find the code for brains or bottles of booze or fish!!! I've been wanting to have a mod that's a brain for sooo long, but I can't find the code out myself <_<

Get someone experienced to find the code please!

v00d00master

v00d00master

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
we need someone who knows their way around the pc game files for this, i think...

X

XanderChaos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
RXszd.png

Problem solved.

L

Lazorz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XanderChaos said:
RXszd.png

Problem solved.
I'll be sure to give you thanks when I test this out in a minute. Also, would you kindly find the bottle of booze one for me, since I don't have any quests done on my level 70, and I deleted all my other characters?

(A cookie for anyone who finds the Bioshock reference in this post :biggrin:)

G

Gamewinners42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
^^Won't work on me, i finished that game!:tongue:
(Bioshock, that is)
((Also, im pumped for Bioshock 2))

L

Lazorz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gamewinners42 said:
((Also, im pumped for Bioshock 2))

1 week away!! Also, I almost forgot *hands zombie brain cookie to Gamewinners42*

X

XanderChaos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would you kindly give me a cookie too? And just look up the quest for booze bottles and change the Objective Value.

L

Lazorz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lazorz said:
I'll be sure to give you thanks when I test this out in a minute. Also, would you kindly find the bottle of booze one for me, since I don't have any quests done on my level 70, and I deleted all my other characters?

(A cookie for anyone who finds the Bioshock reference in this post :biggrin:)

Oh wait, I'm dumb. I just remembered you can do the "new quest" button on WillowTree# :mellow:

G

Gamewinners42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would if i could. I completed that mission looooong ago. And plus Iv yet to even use the beta of WT

L

Lazorz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XanderChaos said:
Would you kindly give me a cookie too? And just look up the quest for booze bottles and change the Objective Value.

*Hands burnt cookie to XanderChaos* Here you go :thumbup:

Gamewinners42 said:
I would if i could. I completed that mission looooong ago. And plus Iv yet to even use the beta of WT

That Beta is still uber buggy. I had to create a new character and delete all my other ones just to get it to load my save <_<

No offense to Xander of course.

B

bloodhoundgang1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would just make it have like 10k uses and drop it for people
In my post I was saying that I didn't think it was possible to make droppable brains. I knew you could change the value, but I figured that wouldn't have answered the original question :S

v00d00master

v00d00master

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if its in the game there should be code to do it... just like health vials and such. Im sure it will show up sooner or later.

L

Lazorz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I tried the thing he did but all it did was make the quest completed. What I was hoping for was the same as you guys: zombie brain shield mods, bottle of booze health mods, etc. There's a code for everything in the game, you just have to find the right one.

For example, there should be a code for protean grenades, if I'm not mistaken. Think how cool it would be to drop a shield mod or something that was a grenade that doesn't blow up! Your friends would be like "wtf is going on?!?" and then you can lolz :biggrin:

Xander, if you're reading this Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease find the code!!!

Top Bottom
Login
Register