• Thread starter w0lfschild
  • Start date
  • Views 3,962
K

KingModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if someone has the game just make a iso of it on your computer and you should be able to search inside of that, my comp's cd drive broke or I could do it for people, if anyone is willing to make a iso copy for me I can find the incodings

X

XanderChaos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lazorz said:
Yeah, I tried the thing he did but all it did was make the quest completed. What I was hoping for was the same as you guys: zombie brain shield mods, bottle of booze health mods, etc. There's a code for everything in the game, you just have to find the right one.

For example, there should be a code for protean grenades, if I'm not mistaken. Think how cool it would be to drop a shield mod or something that was a grenade that doesn't blow up! Your friends would be like "wtf is going on?!?" and then you can lolz :biggrin:

Xander, if you're reading this Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease find the code!!!
I'll take a peak at it later, but Turk is better at that than me.

P

Phetty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm looking forward to dropping 100's of brains. And while were asking about it isn't there a code for new-u stations as well?

L

Lazorz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Phetty said:
I'm looking forward to dropping 100's of brains. And while were asking about it isn't there a code for new-u stations as well?

What the hell?!

Why in the world would you want to make droppable New-U stations?!? XD
That would F*** up the game sooo much! Still...

Somebody please get turk to find the codes for the items I listed in an above post. I really want those :smile: (and the New-U Station, too :thumbup:smile:

X

XanderChaos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't drop a New-U station, or any prop for that matter. Weapons and items only.

V

Viperkill101

Reaction score
Sin$
And even if you could drop a New-U station, What would be the point? It would not be functional... it would just be an annoying object people could spam online.

P

Phetty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Viperkill101 said:
And even if you could drop a New-U station, What would be the point? It would not be functional... it would just be an annoying object people could spam online.

It was suppose to allow you to fast travel from your inventory or something. I didn't really pay attention to the guy talking about it.

dEku

dEku

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I have not looked around or anything (kinda lazy) but there isn't a way to make it so you always run faster, like the speed when you phasewalk or when you get to run faster sometimes in Mad Moxxi's Underdome when it gets turned on?

L

Lazorz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ItzZ pOiZoN said:
I have not looked around or anything (kinda lazy) but there isn't a way to make it so you always run faster, like the speed when you phasewalk or when you get to run faster sometimes in Mad Moxxi's Underdome when it gets turned on?

There's most likely a glitch, but I do know that if you go into Berserk mode (If you're Brick) then press start (single player) you should be able to walk a bit faster than before.

A

ArchAngel1

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,

Yea, I have been looking around, and trying to work out, the codes for these three items as well. I am sure that there are workups for these items but not too many people are willing to spend the time and effort on them because its just not as glorious, or highly praised, as coming up with the next high damage weapon or another super strong shield. These items are by far the most tricky to build and requires the utmost skill and understanding to reverse engineer. Almost ever type of mods and hacks has been applied to this game but no one has yet come up with a way to build a brain. Just like real life!. lol

S

sticks435

Reaction score
Sin$
I went through the DLC with the editor, and the closest thing I could find to the Brain item was ID_dlc1_ZombieBrain. Maybe somebody can do something with this. I didn't see any part names listed like other items.

Edit: Not sure if this will help too. It seems you can construct the part name from the item mesh name and the object name. StaticMesh'dlc1_props_interactive.Meshes.smesh_brain'

w0lfschild

w0lfschild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
These items are by far the most tricky to build and requires the utmost skill and understanding to reverse engineer. Almost ever type of mods and hacks has been applied to this game but no one has yet come up with a way to build a brain. Just like real life!. lol

Why bump this thread it was sooo old?

not trying to shoot you down or anything but these are by a mile high longshot the easiest thing to make and require no reverse engineering? Like wtf how could reverse engineering even come into play with this game? Reverse engineering is the action of 'dissecting' something in order to understand how it works.

lastly there have been a select few people who have know how to make everything from the very beginning... all you need is the UE and it takes out the challenge of building anything, there is no more experimentation because you already have the knowledge at your finger tips.

I went through the DLC with the editor, and the closest thing I could find to the Brain item was ID_dlc1_ZombieBrain. Maybe somebody can do something with this. I didn't see any part names listed like other items.

Edit: Not sure if this will help too. It seems you can construct the part name from the item mesh name and the object name. StaticMesh'dlc1_props_interactive.Meshes.smesh_brain'

I already know how to make the zombie brain and every other thing the game could possibly spawn /thread

also this thread is worthless because I now know it is a pain in the *** to try and get any quest items to spawn on the xbox which is my main gaming platform and the request was only originally so I could help people get achievements.

A

ArchAngel1

Reaction score
Sin$
W0ifschild, I really wonder how many of your 618 posts are actually useful? Looks more like you are just practicing typing, begging for things, and insulating others members rather than being informational. I have not wasted more time reading any more of your postings but have seen at least one of your type in every forum I have been in so, based on their pattern and your first impression, I am just making a quick conclusion. I may be wrong, I’m big enough to admit that, but until then ….

Judging by the size of your ego you would have wasted no time in putting up “how to make a Zombie Brain” if you really know how to do it, let alone all your other claims. Well you are lucky you don’t need to eat your words. You can thank me later.

Moving on….

Lazorz and others, if you are still interested, or still monitoring this thread, here are the workups for the three things you, and I, wanted long ago. I finally tracked down someone who weren’t posting for the sake of increasing his status but rather was posting useful stuff, like creating a zombie brain. I took his instructions and was lucky enough to carry it forward to create the rest of the stuff we wanted most and many more useless items after that. lol One thing though, I am playing Borderlands on a PC rather than on my XBOX so I hope they work on your XBOX.

Zombi Brain
gd_itemgrades.Weapons.ItemGrade_Weapon_Scorpio
dlc1_MissionData.ItemDefs.ID_dlc1_ZombieBrain
None
None
None
None
gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.Dahl
None
gd_tunercuffs.Title.Title_MOD

Bottle of Booze
Z1_MissionData.ItemDefs.ID_BridgeBeer
None
None
None
None
None

Fresh Fish
Z1_MissionData.ItemDefs.ID_Z1_DeadFish
None
None
None
None
None

And for my new friend, W0lfschild, who seems to think he owns this thread (and god knows what else);

Dirty Mags
Z1_MissionData.ItemDefs.ID_DirtyMags
None
None
None
None
None

Dog Food (Canned Skag Meat)
Z1_MissionData.ItemDefs.ID_DogFood
None
None
None
None
None

T.K. Baha’s Leg
Z0_MissionData.ItemDefs.ID_Z0_GetmyLegBack_Leg
None
None
None
None
None

w0lfschild

w0lfschild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
W0ifschild, I really wonder how many of your 618 posts are actually useful? Looks more like you are just practicing typing, begging for things, and insulating others members rather than being informational. I have not wasted more time reading any more of your postings but have seen at least one of your type in every forum I have been in so, based on their pattern and your first impression, I am just making a quick conclusion. I may be wrong, I’m big enough to admit that, but until then ….

Judging by the size of your ego you would have wasted no time in putting up “how to make a Zombie Brain” if you really know how to do it, let alone all your other claims. Well you are lucky you don’t need to eat your words. You can thank me later.

Moving on….

Lazorz and others, if you are still interested, or still monitoring this thread, here are the workups for the three things you, and I, wanted long ago. I finally tracked down someone who weren’t posting for the sake of increasing his status but rather was posting useful stuff, like creating a zombie brain. I took his instructions and was lucky enough to carry it forward to create the rest of the stuff we wanted most and many more useless items after that. lol One thing though, I am playing Borderlands on a PC rather than on my XBOX so I hope they work on your XBOX.
I have plenty of useful posts and it's not like I spam them (I think it's about 3 a day), if you took the time to look I've made several threads for tutorials and offering help in both Borderlands and L4D2. I just respond without holding back in posts, this isn't kiddie land and if I wan't to say that your post was wrong, I think I have the right to say that and the wording is my own personal choice.

It's cool that you were able to take Karmajacks post and apply it to all the Meshed pieces. But as you undoubtably noticed it was very easy to make because they are all the same... you can add any ID to a scorpio itemgrade and boom you got a working piece. The Dhal is to avoid crashing and the MOD is just for fun, you don't actually need to name them all MOD or anything for that matter.

Why I don't care to post anything about this is because of three things,
1 I don't really care as much about borderlands as I used to and I'm just messing around tell then next DLC
2 It doesn't work well on xbox or ps3 and thats what I play on
3 If I posted every little thing I found how to do in the editor it would fill a small booklet...

DeadSox

DeadSox

Xbox Nerd
Reaction score
Sin$
It was wolf finding the ID for brains that helped karmajack make them, So read properly before you post dumba**.

Top Bottom
Login
Register