anybody know how to mod oblivion? plz help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by chris42393, Jun 19, 2009 with 6 replies and 447 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chris42393

chris42393 Newbie

Ratings:
    anybody know how to mod oblivion? plz help

2. JoeMal

JoeMal Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Use the search function, I know we have tutorials on this

3. OP
    chris42393

chris42393 Newbie

Ratings:
  4. JoeMal

JoeMal Retired Retired

Ratings:
  5. OP
    chris42393

chris42393 Newbie

Ratings:
    ahh ok tyvm:thumbup:. sry about that:tongue:

6. sparky1570

sparky1570 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    YES! i can ID swap i can change stats i can change money i can change spells in many ways i can duplicate unduplicatable items like nurnroot for example i can change enchantments in many ways i can change my location without walking i can add spells that are not in the game and much more...know ALOT about moding oblivion ill post videos on youtube more often now that i have internet back and yeah thats it just leting you all know :biggrin:

7. Castor

Castor Newbie

Ratings:
    I've seen the tuts of hexing my enchantments and spells. But for some reason i cant hex the amount of gold I have. I've used the Oblivion Stats Editor and just changed my gold nothing else and oblivion says save game is corrputed. I've looked at the same offset location that the Oblivion Stats Editor gave me for my first save, but in my second save game the numbers in there don't match my gold amount. Im using hex workshop i've tried looking up values in hex,dec,and bin, all of them say found 0 from both of my saved games. I must be doing something wrong. I just want to hex the amount of gold I have. I figure that would be step one for me and im all ready stuck. Im not new to hexing data but I am new to the 360 scene. If anyone can help I would be very thankfull.