What's new

Discussion Anybody else notice this???

• Thread starter KillingCloud
  • Start date
  • Views 356
K

KillingCloud

Reaction score
seems like lately all i play is search and destroy because after a year im extremely bored with mw2 and i feel like it takes more skill but anyways it seems like if your the last person alive and your sniping you can never get a 1 shot kill i always get a hit marker and its not just me i see it in the final killcam and when im spectating all the time. the other day i was talking to some guy that supposedly plays mlg and he says that its like a glitch in the game or something it happens everytime your last man standing and u use the intervention its always a hitmarker unless its a headshot wat do u guys think?

W

Woes

Straight Outta Compton
Reaction score
No, i dont think there would ever be a glitch like that. But hey i feel you, yesterday i was on a 1v4 & i quickscoped 3 & the last one i got a hitmarker, i pulled out my deagle & the b**** throws a knife at me.

T

Jay 7S

Se7en Psycho
Reaction score
never noticed this, I haven't played that s*** game in a month.

E

Ewok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just bad luck, I NEVER snipe. But a lot of times to get the game winner I'll pick up someone elses intervention or Barret and be all show offish. I use coldblooded and I never get hit markers.

W

Without Refills

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you're the last person alive, you're more stressed trying to get that kill without dieing, making you more likely to miss the shot. If you don't even realize you're the last one alive, you'll get that shot like normal. It's more of a psych thing.

Top Bottom