• Start date
  • Views 683
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GetOnMyHorse

Reaction score
Sin$
Alright so I was challenge boosting on my main timezone today, and it only let me get a total of 15k Cr on it. I did not hit my Cr cap on it, because it still says I earn credits each game, it just doesn't add them to my account. SO I went on another timezone and hit my 60k cap, when I changed back to my main it was still doing it. I assume I have like a 24 hour credit lock or something?

Pedophile

TigerBlood

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright so I was challenge boosting on my main timezone today, and it only let me get a total of 15k Cr on it. I did not hit my Cr cap on it, because it still says I earn credits each game, it just doesn't add them to my account. SO I went on another timezone and hit my 60k cap, when I changed back to my main it was still doing it. I assume I have like a 24 hour credit lock or something?
Yes, there's a limit to how many credits you can earn every 24 hours. It'll get reset tomorrow and you can continue earning credits.

G

GetOnMyHorse

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, there's a limit to how many credits you can earn every 24 hours. It'll get reset tomorrow and you can continue earning credits.
Theres actually a limit that you can earn besides the Online Credit Limit? Cause if I was credit capped it would just say +0 credits after each game.

TRK xI Hades Ix

TRK xI Hades Ix

Reaction score
Sin$
I Have This Problem so I AM GOING TO GET RESETED?¿¡

G

GetOnMyHorse

Reaction score
Sin$
I Have This Problem so I AM GOING TO GET RESETED?¿¡
Idk. But I've heard that it does this because I capped on +14 yesterday, and that makes it count for today. I doubt thats it though, because if it was I would have had this problem days ago. Since this isn't the first time I've boosted on 2 different timezones (my main and +14).

em for mikey

em for mikey

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay look the cap limit, limit's you from earning more than like 60k credit's once you get 60k for the day you can not get anymore there is a pinned topic on this please read it.

G

GetOnMyHorse

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay look the cap limit, limit's you from earning more than like 60k credit's once you get 60k for the day you can not get anymore there is a pinned topic on this please read it.
I know this. I'm saying, it did not say Online credit limit reached, and it still gains credit at the end of matches, they just dont get added to my account. If it was the credit cap it would just say +0 after each game. PLUS it's been like 30hours or so since I capped before, so there is no way I would already be capped.

dubuddaman

dubuddaman

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold 10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this. I'm saying, it did not say Online credit limit reached, and it still gains credit at the end of matches, they just dont get added to my account. If it was the credit cap it would just say +0 after each game. PLUS it's been like 30hours or so since I capped before, so there is no way I would already be capped.

I am also having this problem. Just got done with a firefight match and the credits rolled at the top of the csreen but when it should have gone into my account it didnt do it. I think it was about 24 hours ago, and even when i try to do a daily challenge it wont addthe points to my account it just shows me what i should have gotten. Wondering if this is a new way of banning people??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register