What's new

Discussion Any Xbox one mods. Or Xbox one Jtag etc? (Havent been here in like 5 years)

R

RJTB

Reaction score
So any progress. Last i seen they "dumped the nand" or something. Can you mod with any tools on xbox one now or what? Thanks

D

Drunk Midgets

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So any progress. Last i seen they "dumped the nand" or something. Can you mod with any tools on xbox one now or what? Thanks
There is nothing Public. There may be still a few people working on it. But I doubt will ever be Public, no one wants to be sued or get a cease and desist from M$.

L

LUMOJO

Reaction score
What about file explorer exploits? I’ve seen a few of those, even ones that allow custom skins and stuff by editing save data

S

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
One of the places I was looking into was buffer overflowing the cloud sync. I never got anything off the ground but it really seems like a good place to head.

S

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
Interestingly enough. Overflowing cloud sync is easy.
listen on tcp port 8888 on pc in between Xbox and internet.
On Xbox start up a game (I chose gtav) go into creator which is online and disconnect the internet.
Make something (you don’t need to even test I put my character on a platform in the ocean and jumped and hit pause before he hit water leaving enough space to hit pause again after turning the internet back on.
Hit home turn internet back on go back to game hit pause again just before he hits water and resets to the ground. (Go far enough in the ocean to be reset when hitting the water) I hit gta online invite only accept. And real fast hit home hit the pause button on the app to pull up the app menu (gta app) manage storage and pause on save data. Delete the save data not the reserve space from the console only. And the app will force close relaunch the app and you will be in infinite cloud sync until you restart the console.
it helps to capture cloud sync before causing this so you know what to overflow and what to edit.
So first run at it you should restart the console and capture the sent and received data. I am currently working on injecting a modded save.
FYI the reserve space is online content. Not sure things can be added there or not. Haven’t played with that part yet.
Anyway, you can look up different cve’s on overflowing cloud sync for inspiration on overflowing Microsoft Xbox cloud sync for now.
I will post more if I successfully inject a modded save.

Top Bottom