What's new

Solved Any working store aircraft in Terrabyte/garage glitches?

• Thread starter Tonan66
  • Start date
  • Views 1,864
T

Tonan66

Reaction score
Sin$
Would doing some version of the GCTF glitch with an MKII stored in a terrabyte instead of an elegy stored in an MOC work?

When these types of glitches get patched, what happens to the aircraft already stored in a Terrabyte?

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Would doing some version of the GCTF glitch with an MKII stored in a terrabyte instead of an elegy stored in an MOC work?

When these types of glitches get patched, what happens to the aircraft already stored in a Terrabyte?

Yes a version of GCTF will allow you to store aircrafts in your terrobyte.

Whenever it gets patched then it would really depend on what they actually patch if they patch the glitch it’s self then your aircraft in there will be ok but if the patch aircrafts inside your terrobyte well then it’s would be gone but I doubt they would actually patch it that way

Upvote 0
T

Tonan66

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes a version of GCTF will allow you to store aircrafts in your terrobyte.

Whenever it gets patched then it would really depend on what they actually patch if they patch the glitch it’s self then your aircraft in there will be ok but if the patch aircrafts inside your terrobyte well then it’s would be gone but I doubt they would actually patch it that way

Just saw you replied, thank you! I've searched high and low, tried many videos, read tons of threads, and even tried some other methods injected into what I've learned. Nothints working. Any hints or can you point me in the right direction?

Upvote 0
gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just saw you replied, thank you! I've searched high and low, tried many videos, read tons of threads, and even tried some other methods injected into what I've learned. Nothints working. Any hints or can you point me in the right direction?

What system do you play on?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register