What's new

Unsolved Any working multi-cod gamertag changers?

R

Rex

Reaction score
Struggling to find a working tool, even a tool that opens... Any suggestions or links guys? Much appreciated. Thanks <3

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Take a quick look at some modding sections here on Se7enSins.

R

Rex

Reaction score
I've tried several Ox, none even open on my pc! Neither work. Only reason i posted this thread :frown:

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
I've tried several Ox, none even open on my pc! Neither work. Only reason i posted this thread :frown:
When you reply to someone, use the reply button

And the problem you should be looking at should be why the don't open, isn't it?
So here's some help to that problem:
You keep the possible .dll(s) in the same directory as the executable, right?
Do you have .NET Framework installed?

R

Rex

Reaction score
When you reply to someone, use the reply button

And the problem you should be looking at should be why the don't open, isn't it?
So here's some help to that problem:
You keep the possible .dll(s) in the same directory as the executable, right?
Do you have .NET Framework installed?
I now have shark's adv name changer. It opens, do i need any plug ins set on my rgh? Or just the plug ins that come with the download in a same folder?

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
I now have shark's adv name changer. It opens, do i need any plug ins set on my rgh? Or just the plug ins that come with the download in a same folder?
What plugins does it come with?
What are the file names?

R

Rex

Reaction score
2 .dlls, the tool works, but seems to mess my rgh up.. When i change my name it does not make me host on my menu :S...

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
2 .dlls, the tool works, but seems to mess my rgh up.. When i change my name it does not make me host on my menu :S...
Once again, use the reply button, and the .dlls (dynamic link libraries) aren't plugins.
They for the tool itself, and they are to stay in the same directory as the executable.

Top Bottom