What's new

Discussion Any word on dubs?

R

raven360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone heard any news or rumors about bringing Double Team back? It's been my favorite hopper since H2, I'm very sad that they've taken it away from me.

Rossi

Infamous Gambler

"The Doctor"
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone heard any news or rumors about bringing Double Team back? It's been my favorite hopper since H2, I'm very sad that they've taken it away from me.

I don't know but I hope they get it together. Doubles would be awesome

Diamond

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Mr. Nice Guy Services Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've heard rumors of it coming back in January along with a few other playlists, not sure if it's true though.

Marx

Marx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am sure that we will see it soon..:smile:
I think it will be added new playlists "almost" weekly in future.

Maybe they will do what Halo 2 did...:smile: Delay and wait to satisfy the people that want some 2v2 action. But most of the maps in Halo 4 are too big for a 2v2 - this indicates the wait for it...:smile:

R

raven360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am sure that we will see it soon..:smile:
I think it will be added new playlists "almost" weekly in future.

Maybe they will do what Halo 2 did...:smile: Delay and wait to satisfy the people that want some 2v2 action. But most of the maps in Halo 4 are too big for a 2v2 - this indicates the wait for it...:smile:

You have a point about the maps, but Haven, Solace, and Abandoned would be good 2v2 maps. Three maps are really all that people play in 4v4 matchmaking anyway =P

Marx

Marx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You have a point about the maps, but Haven, Solace, and Abandoned would be good 2v2 maps. Three maps are really all that people play in 4v4 matchmaking anyway =P
Yeah.:wink:
But still. They should make some new :smile:

Dark 843

Dark 843

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doubles is all i play. They need to hurry up with it, all these other playlists are so boring.

Top Bottom
Login
Register