What's new

Patched Any Weapon Before Required Level Idea

hlevi13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does it work with more than 5 classes? My xbox is updating, i'm going to try here in a minute with more than 5.

Pool

Gone Swimming
Reaction score
lol i glitched it and everything is unlocked including camo's and attachments
First, Im surprised this topic from like 1 month ago got bumped, but second, how have you been able to get the camo working? Have you used my tutorial, Anyways, nice find :smile:

Lapis Lazuli

GT: Custom Units
Reaction score
First, Im surprised this topic from like 1 month ago got bumped, but second, how have you been able to get the camo working? Have you used my tutorial, Anyways, nice find :smile:
if i try it with a locked item as my primary, can i use it online? please reply :smile:

Pool

Gone Swimming
Reaction score
if i try it with a locked item as my primary, can i use it online? please reply :smile:
Havnt tried this yet because Im level 80, 20th prestige, so I've got everything unlocked already. please give it a try and respond if you really want to.

Lapis Lazuli

Reaction score
Havnt tried this yet because Im level 80, 20th prestige, so I've got everything unlocked already. please give it a try and respond if you really want to.
no problem, will try now. i tried with RPG and in game made it Usp.45

EDIT:confused:orry, doesn't work, it made it an M4A1 :/

Gwiggle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not true any tactical you put on will stay a good way of getting portable radar and using it before the level required
He asked if i knew how to do the token glitch. All token glitch / SLE glitches are patched. I don't care what sticks to your class since i bought everything with the tokens.

Lapis Lazuli

Reaction score
HEY, I just found out how to get lethal and tactical unlocked before required level!! ok, so i did everything you said, but before i went back, i started the game, server rejected, and im level 75 and got portable radar when its unlocked at 77. im trying to figure everything else out atm

Top Bottom