What's new

Discussion Any way to tell how many Crates you've hijacked?

• Thread starter Ultraman12
  • Start date
  • Views 3,132
U

Ultraman12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to know how far I am into the "Hijack 200 crates" challenge.

Diamond

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Mr. Nice Guy Services Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure the hijack crates challenge doesn't exist in MW3. And if it does, there is no title/emblem that you unlock for getting it.

Bar Starred

Bar Starred

Contributor
Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The ones that say "Unlocked Via CoD: Elite", how exactly do you unlock those through Elite?
Some are unlocked by the by being a member of an ELiTE clan that is of a certain level, the others are supposedly clan challenges, although they are not currently obtainable legitimately, only way is purchasing a recovery.

NativeDog

NativeDog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know the care packages from the enemy in drop zone don't count. Just a tip for you guys trying to get this challenge.

U

Ultraman12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know the care packages from the enemy in drop zone don't count. Just a tip for you guys trying to get this challenge.
I think that if you hi-jack a juggernaut, it counts. I always get the hijacker bonus for stealing a juggernaut, but I don't get the bonus for stealing anything else.

Diamond

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Mr. Nice Guy Services Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I just saw someone with that emblem last night. I just realized how difficult that would be, hijacking 200 crates. I average about 5 hijacks a prestige :tongue:

NKFG

Lion Trainer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is Off Topic but, How do you become a "Well-Known Member" ?

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
im pretty sure its for being on the site for a while? otherwise I dont know
Be on the site over a year I think it is.I have seen users with 200 posts who are well known,so it must be time spent here

I did expect captain dictionary to tell you as well that "alot" is not a word it would be >a lot< . :smile: ..

Top Bottom
Login
Register