What's new

Solved Any way to store aircrafts in garages ?

P

Poyka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, I don't really know if this is the right place to post it but I think this must be related so sorry for the inconveniences .Well, I recently returned to gta and I wanted to do some glitches again but the last thing I had in my MOC was my Hunter, honestly I don't remember how I got it there but It's really useful since I can call for it just like a car . The problem is when I try to swap it with an elegy from a normal garage to temporarily use the moc for glitches I get the message saying "you cannot store this vehicle in your clubhouse" although it's not the case.
So please if anyone knows how can I temporarily move it would be really appreciated.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't. You can only remove it forever. But like you've seen, it's nice and handy in there. If you find a store aircraft in garage glitch working again I'd suggest storing more than one. That way if you ever need to temporarily move one out you have a spare to put back. Once in MOC they are stuck or can be put back in the hangar only.

G

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can’t move it to a garage but you can replace the one in your moc

K

KrazyCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can also fly iit back to your hangar and...
a) If there is an empty space you can store it back in the hangar,
or
b) if the hangar is full, the aircraft you replace will become a dupe of the original hunter which will still be in the moc.

Top Bottom