What's new

Solved Any way to reset your rank?

K

KILLER99997

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a 11th prestige and I want to reset my rank to level 1 and play normal. Is there a way to do it?

XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
VIP
Retired
Bug Finder Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a 11th prestige and I want to reset my rank to level 1 and play normal. Is there a way to do it?
Join a modded lobby game, that is the only way you are able to reset your rank bud.

Upvote 0
XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
VIP
Retired
Bug Finder Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried to do it in zombies and it never sticks so I guess I'll try to find a modded multiplayer game.
When you have ranked up, go to multiplayer and play a few matches and it should stick for you.

Upvote 0
Sir Matrix

Sir Matrix

Sing us a song, your the piano man!
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Going to rank one from zombies is tougher. Your best bet is to get into a modded lobby for multiplayer and then use the infected menu to set your rank back to 1

Upvote 0
Katiie

Katiie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can make a usb zombies menu and put "resetstats"
Or
You can get one from modio but make sure it has derank or something like that

Upvote 0
Sir Matrix

Sir Matrix

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You can make a usb zombies menu and put "resetstats"
Or
You can get one from modio but make sure it has derank or something like that
That doesnt work anymore. Once you leave a zombies game it resets it back

Upvote 0
Katiie

Katiie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That doesnt work anymore. Once you leave a zombies game it resets it back
It does for me, just make sure theres "updategamerprofile" after it, or you could do something like "resetstats;updategamerprofile;wait 5;killserver"

Upvote 0
Sir Matrix

Sir Matrix

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It does for me, just make sure theres "updategamerprofile" after it, or you could do something like "resetstats;updategamerprofile;wait 5;killserver"
Still doesnt work. And resetstats is going to kill the server before killserver does. Thus making the updategameprofile obsolete. Trust me i made plenty of usb mods before i converted.

Upvote 0
Katiie

Katiie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still doesnt work. And resetstats is going to kill the server before killserver does. Thus making the updategameprofile obsolete. Trust me i made plenty of usb mods before i converted.
True, well he could try a prestige mod to like 1 or something and play some zombie matches so it saves?
If not..
I guess your stuck sorry :/

Upvote 0
Fingrbngkilr970

Fingrbngkilr970

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gonna have to Quote Smokey KOV here, but prestige 11 is like you having -0 prestige. It is literally impossible to revert back. You gotta make a new account and start from scratch... Sorry. :/

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register