K

Kristinadad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any way to obtain jugg outfit??

N

NoP4inNoG4in

Reaction score
Yeah, check out the transfer glitch or director mode outfit glitch either one friend. :smile:

N

NoP4inNoG4in

Reaction score
Now for op. Only public glitch is this. https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/director-mode-outfit-glitch.1712665/
But can say for sure there is a way for juggernaut outfit to transfer. Have seen many users wearing one. Just not sure of how they doing it. Check the thread I linked and maybe ask there.
Its available with the outfit transfer too, jut look st the components list on the thread with the glitch, there you will find the combinations for the clothing to obtain it :smile:

L

Lefandorax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assuming you are talking about the male character, I would recommend the outfit transfer method if you don't care to lose your current outfits. You're in luck since a new method has been found for that glitch.

I have a jugg outfit saved as well. You can customize into any way you choose, but the top under the armor will always have the yellow tron suit. You can always put a merge component instead so you can put any top you want later

Top Bottom