What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Any way to get the Elite controller app early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
QnG Chief

QnG Chief

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As the title says I am looking for a way to get the Elite controller mapping app early.
Is it already available for preview members?
The controller just shows up as a normal one in the devices menu on the xbone.

So, can I get the app early, or do I have to wait untill the controller is officially released to map the flippers on the back?

HexDecimal

HexDecimal

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you have the controller early? I would think you would have to wait in till it is actually released for them to release the app.
No reason for them to do it before. I am a preview member and as far as I can tell, I don't have the app.

QnG Chief

QnG Chief

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you have the controller early? I would think you would have to wait in till it is actually released for them to release the app.
No reason for them to do it before. I am a preview member and as far as I can tell, I don't have the app.
Okay thanks, I'll close this thread if it is not even possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register