What's new

Solved Any way to get rid of infections on disk?

• Thread starter EpicBox
  • Start date
  • Views 490
EpicBox

EpicBox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have this BO disk and it has infections on it, to where everything is all glossy, and all the players are ALL black, and all chrome guns. And it's really annoying, anyway of getting rid of this?

T

TheCokeGod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have this BO disk and it has infections on it, to where everything is all glossy, and all the players are ALL black, and all chrome guns. And it's really annoying, anyway of getting rid of this?

WOW That happens to me!
I think it might have to do with the disk though. Not infection :frown:
I also to find it annoying...

Upvote 0
run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats the disk restarting your console should fix it.take the disk to game shop have them clean/repair or boo row on and install..

Upvote 0
X

xLas Vegas

Gamer/Wrestler
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats the disk restarting your console should fix it.take the disk to game shop have them clean/repair or boo row on and install..
I had this same problem when I first got Black Ops and I just returned it to the store and Got a new one. :smile:

Upvote 0
L

Lots of Bullits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had the same problem but I restarted my console and haven't had it since

Its a disc problem not an infection

Oh ok. Thats pretty wierd. Reminds me of a time when my Saints Row disc was messed up, and the player models looked like squids. (Off topic, lol)

Upvote 0
SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
its not infection its just your disk is scrathed , it somtimes creates rainbow vision and stuff

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register