Solved Any way to get Franken Stange?

• Thread starter sosnus222
  • Start date
  • Views 1,677
S

sosnus222

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like the title says. I purchased the game a day after the halloween dlc content was deleted. Any way to get the car wright now?

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
No I don't think it's possible to get the car anymore unless you duplicate it from someone using a duplication glitch and currently there isn't one, you could also get it by getting a modder to give it to you on last gen consoles but other than that you can't get it anymore on next gen.

Upvote 0
DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
No I don't think it's possible to get the car anymore unless you duplicate it from someone using a duplication glitch and currently there isn't one, you could also get it by getting a modder to give it to you on last gen consoles but other than that you can't get it anymore on next gen.

Even if there was a give cars to friends, he still won't get the car. Reason; "downloadable content missing".

Upvote 0
MnstrAddict

MnstrAddict

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
You will probably have to wait till Halloween to get it if they have it again this year

Upvote 0
NickGTR46

NickGTR46

Deadpool's B*tch
Reaction score
I had one, and then sold it - never used it and was purely for 'I've got one' value.

Upvote 0
DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Like the title says. I purchased the game a day after the halloween dlc content was deleted. Any way to get the car wright now?

I can't test this myself because i allready bought them but MrBossFTW just posted this video about the subject.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register