What's new

Solved Any way to edit main story/DLC progress on alts?

• Thread starter SoloTango
  • Start date
  • Views 3,108
S

SoloTango

Reaction score
Sin$
I've checked out the save and profile editor, but can't find what I want.
I've finished the game and DLCs on one character and have ZERO desire to go through all of it again on alts.
Is there a way to open all the fast travel points so I don't have to trudge through hours and hours of missions?

Solution
DOMIN8
I've finished the game and DLCs on one character and have ZERO desire to go through all of it again on alts.
Is there a way to open all the fast travel points so I don't have to trudge through hours and hours of missions?
The easiest way imho would be to use the CLI Editor to copy your current character and just change the class. If that's something you feel like trying, let me know and I can probably whip up some instructions for you.
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The easiest way imho would be to use the CLI Editor to copy your current character and just change the class. If that's something you feel like trying, let me know and I can probably whip up some instructions for you.

Upvote 0
Solution
S

SoloTango

Reaction score
Sin$

Waiting for instructions :smile:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register