What's new

Solved Any way to do any of these mods with a Mac?

• Thread starter FootballCop18
  • Start date
  • Views 320

Can you do these mods on a mac?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FootballCop18

FootballCop18

Reaction score
Sin$
I love my mac and all but it appears people can only do these mods with a Windows PC. If there is a tool for mac please let me know.

FootballCop18

FootballCop18

Reaction score
Sin$
there aren't any for mac :frown: i tried man

I'm so disappointed, I have a windows laptop as well but it was stepped on and only half of the screen works. Someone needs to create a Mac tool for this. I think this is the first time I've been disappointed in using my mac lol!

Earl The Creator

Earl The Creator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm so disappointed, I have a windows laptop as well but it was stepped on and only half of the screen works. Someone needs to create a Mac tool for this. I think this is the first time I've been disappointed in using my mac lol!

If your laptop has a vga out port buy a cheap $5 vga cable and plug it into a monitor or hdtv with a vga in port.

FootballCop18

FootballCop18

Reaction score
Sin$
He can see the screen of his windows laptop.

Yea only half of my screen works and I might even have a VGA cable but I'd have to bring the other HDTV into the loving room, hook it up to the PC, and so on. Whereas if I just had a tool or a way to do this on mac if be better off. But I may be stuck with the Mac anyway, I know for a fact I'll be using a sub account when I do it though

Top Bottom
Login
Register