What's new

Any way to bypass keyboard/mouse detection while playing in console

A

Asfand Khan

Reaction score
Sin$
So, i just plugged in my mouse and keyboard into my PS4 and realised that i was being matched to PC players.... is there anyway to bypass the input detection and play with console players only?

Thanks.

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
So, i just plugged in my mouse and keyboard into my PS4 and realised that i was being matched to PC players.... is there anyway to bypass the input detection and play with console players only?

Thanks.
I mean if you wanna use a keyboard you should play against PC players lol, complete advantage over others if you're good on keyboard.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks.
Maybe play with console players? I was getting matched with pc players/ps4 earlier today but I use a controller.

C

Circle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks.

I match with pc and ps4 players all the time now. Never have used a keyboard on xbox. Disable cross console play if that's still an option...or use this as a time to improve your game up against the pc players. It's seriously helped improved my building playing with them so often.

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You can use a Xim, pretty petty though

Xim’s allow you to have aim assist and undetected keyboard and mouse input

Also i feel you on wanting to match with console players
Console is limited to 50 FPS and PC can run a lot higher

Top Bottom
Login
Register