What's new

Solved Any way to brute-unlock a phone/factory reset without knowing the lock code?

• Thread starter Pyroman
  • Start date
  • Views 1,414
S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$
I Googled my current device and it says that I can't downgrade to 4.4.2 from 5.0, but when I turned on my lock by accident I was able to go down to 4.4.2 and then remove the lock. I did this on my current device and I have no reason to lie. The device is now back on the original firmware and is working perfectly fine.

Ephemera

Ephemera

This is my part nobody else speak
Reaction score
Sin$
I Googled my current device and it says that I can't downgrade to 4.4.2 from 5.0, but when I turned on my lock by accident I was able to go down to 4.4.2 and then remove the lock. I did this on my current device and I have no reason to lie. The device is now back on the original firmware and is working perfectly fine.
I understand but in reality you just got lucky. Sharing your experience doesn't mean you're trying to spread false info but before sharing it you need to make sure it can't harm the device.

S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$
I understand but in reality you just got lucky. Sharing your experience doesn't mean you're trying to spread false info but before sharing it you need to make sure it can't harm the device.
I'm not sure if it's luck because I've done this with 5 Samsung Devices, 3 Chinese Devices and 2 Motorola Devices. I've done this to test ROMs and clean out phones so yeah, but you are right I should check if it works for this specific device.

Ephemera

Ephemera

This is my part nobody else speak
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure if it's luck because I've done this with 5 Samsung Devices, 3 Chinese Devices and 2 Motorola Devices. I've done this to test ROMs and clean out phones so yeah, but you are right I should check if it works for this specific device.
In the end it falls down to the user and what s/he does with their own device. If the device is bricked and lost it is at the users fault. As they have been warned.

Top Bottom
Login
Register