Discussion Any way to bridge host?

Reaction score
Has anybody come up with a way yet? With the new merging lobbies I can't find a way.

Some Hobo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Learn to play with red - yellow lag like i do 95% of them times' Stupid Americans.

Paully104

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I havent been able to figure it out either exactly. Im still experimenting with blocking countrys and whatnot. But so far when i do bridge i pull host alot but im 25 download 15 mbps upload on fios. Best bet would probely make sure you have a overkill connection and then play with buddys, then once i figure everything out 100% try eliminating foreign connections. So far i get host around 1/2 the time when playing with buddys and blocking foreign connections and about 1/6 of the time going solo while blocking. When just going in normal connection its really random when i get host.

BOOxGDN

Reaction score
umm.... can i have modern warfare 2 ip address. i....umm... just like having ip's of the games i play. anyone?

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BOOxGDN said:
umm.... can i have modern warfare 2 ip address. i....umm... just like having ip's of the games i play. anyone?
They don't have any IPs that you need, just the regular xbox live IPs work.

Nubziilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have tried and tried to force myself host and force other people host and it just won't work. I've probably tried 10 different methods. Modern Warfare 2's matchmaking is retarded anyway. I've never seen a game that chooses a host that half the room can't even connect to. :cursing:

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only way bridging will actually work is to bridge a room for boosting. The mm is probably the worst I have seen. I constantly get out a half clip of my scar and get killed yet on the killcam, none of my bullets come out. Just proves that IW can't do anything right.

MW2 = the new GoW2

Before anyone says I have a Wal-Mart connection, I have an open NAT and this happens with people that live within 5 km away from me.

LFCGirl

Getting There
Reaction score
ShadowZ said:
The only way bridging will actually work is to bridge a room for boosting. The mm is probably the worst I have seen. I constantly get out a half clip of my scar and get killed yet on the killcam, none of my bullets come out. Just proves that IW can't do anything right.

MW2 = the new GoW2

Before anyone says I have a Wal-Mart connection, I have an open NAT and this happens with people that live within 5 km away from me.
Tutorial pl0x

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats why it is only effective for boosting. Some one should try using a lagswitch or something similar after bridging a room to make it easier for themselves. I don't have anytime or patience to waste on this horrible game.

Top Bottom