What's new

Solved Any way to boot xenon.elf (emulators, linux) with aurora or dashlaunch?

gamer7121

gamer7121

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any way to boot .elf files that require xell without needing them on the root of an external storage device? I would like to have an ubuntu listing in aurora, but I already tried creating a folder with xell and the necessary Linux files on it and it won't boot. Copy that to the root of a flash drive and it works fine. This is the same with the n64 emulator. Is there any way I can launch these without needing to move them to a flashdrive? a bit of a pain to have to reformat my drive and copy these each time I want to use them.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any way to boot .elf files that require xell without needing them on the root of an external storage device? I would like to have an ubuntu listing in aurora, but I already tried creating a folder with xell and the necessary Linux files on it and it won't boot. Copy that to the root of a flash drive and it works fine. This is the same with the n64 emulator. Is there any way I can launch these without needing to move them to a flashdrive? a bit of a pain to have to reformat my drive and copy these each time I want to use them.
Dashlaunch can launch .elf files.

Top Bottom
Login
Register