What's new

Solved Any way someone can transfer my gta 5 account from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox one

• Thread starter Junior0971
  • Start date
  • Views 654
J

Junior0971

Reaction score
If you can anything will help

N

NRGman1973

Enthusiast
Reaction score
March 6th 201# it stopped

N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
Character transfer is gone since last year on March. RIP.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Super Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
That horse is Dead sir
:roflmao:
Please discontinue the beating
And let it R.I.P.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::tongue:

A

acezzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As an alternative you can buy a sweet modded account from one of the fine services here that are offered in the modded lobbies section :smile:.

N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
That horse is Dead sir
:roflmao:
Please discontinue the beating
And let it R.I.P.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::tongue:
Lol. Good memory on ps3 I did mod account on it get raised up to level 8000 and billion dollar then character transfer to ps4. Dang its very badass character transfer long ago and R* decide to remove character transfer, which that's suck. I'm glad I still have level 8000 on my main account on ps4. Other my 2 accounts are legit with level 2650 on second account & level 985 on third account. I'm glad I have two ps4 and can use AFK RP on capture whew.

D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. Good memory on ps3 I did mod account on it get raised up to level 8000 and billion dollar then character transfer to ps4. Dang its very badass character transfer long ago and R* decide to remove character transfer, which that's suck. I'm glad I still have level 8000 on my main account on ps4. Other my 2 accounts are legit with level 2650 on second account & level 985 on third account. I'm glad I have two ps4 and can use AFK RP on capture whew.
Jeezus man are you ever not playing GTA?

Top Bottom