What's new

any tips or advice...?

D

dasjoker

Reaction score
Sin$
i have been playing r6v for almost a month... man this game is crack... i'm decent, and have a general idea of what i'm doing, but not an expert by anymeans... i am wondering if anybody has any tips or advice to becoming a really good r6v player... i can be found playing attack & defend, calypso... hit me up, and thanks in advance to any that reply to this thread... happy huntin...

J

jujube3foot9

Reaction score
Sin$
dont glitch. switch from crouching to standing to give u extra time to shoot while ur posted up. fire in burst, not auto. use one gun and stick to it. etc

C

chadt

Reaction score
Sin$
I say glitch, because everyone else is doing it.. Play team sharpshooter matches so the stronger teammates can help you out. Use bursts and use many different guns to find your favorite.

S

soxrock1775

Reaction score
Sin$
tips and advice is too broad. everyone have different styles. some like to be up close and some like to stay deep...you have to be more specific.

BfromOG311

BfromOG311

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dasjoker didn't you have like 43 kills in one of our matches today?? I think I need to be asking you for pointers.lol

J

jujube3foot9

Reaction score
Sin$
glitching is 4 ****. the only decent one is the elite gltich that doesnt affect other players

Top Bottom
Login
Register