What's new

Solved Any tips on starting modding on 360/PS3?

A

AliModz

Reaction score
I'm new to the modding community and need some tips on any think I should need to know. How to jailbreak, Download the modding programs ETC.

A

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
I'm new to the modding community and need some tips on any think I should need to know. How to jailbreak, Download the modding programs ETC.
Um...start by searching the forums...the modding archive...read it. Any questions that you have initially are answered in there. Did you do that? Seems to me you just made a post to be spoon fed info. Just sayin. Search the forums, try to do some modding first with the knowledge gained by reading what is already discussed in the discussion boards. Again, the archive section is a great resource to learn "how to", "what can and cant be done", and general confirmed or denied scenarios as well as tips and tricks.

M

Mwmurkkin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Unless you have the technical knowledge to do anything to a console your best bet to begin is to buy a console that is already set up. Doing so cuts out a lot of work but also has a higher up front cost. I'm not an XBOX guy myself so if you went that direction I wouldn't be much help to you but if PS3 is your decision I would be more than willing to help you with installing your menus, EBOOTs, rpfs, and whatnot.

Top Bottom