What's new

Discussion Any tips on getting more bloodthirstys?

Omegle

Omegle

¿Quién es 'Sombra'?
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I need like 3 or 4 more bloodthirstys for ballista but many ppl keeo reggunning me. Im about to just give up and go for a xp lobby. Anyhelp is fine

Beast X Motions

Beast X Motions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dont go xp lobby i know this sounds anoying for people but your going to need to camp in high spots and hardscope you deffinetlay (<cannot spell lol ) get at least 1 or 2 a game if not get better with it lol.

Level 99

Level 99

President Carter
Reaction score
Sin$
camp like a mofo

On topic:
Run a class with scavenger with shock charges so you can camp in buildings and if you get a shock hitmarker well lets hope your good at quickscoping. Idk what you mean by an xp lobby because if you mean Bot Lobby blood thirstys and one shot one kills don't count in that so your out of luck.

Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Stickied Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, don't go for a modded lobby, unless you want to get banned.

I suggest use a head set, and play in party's. Also, camp when necessary.

Omegle

Omegle

¿Quién es 'Sombra'?
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, don't go for a modded lobby, unless you want to get banned.

I suggest use a head set, and play in party's. Also, camp when necessary.
I use a mic, not very helpful. I was expecting some gamemodes to come in. Also my main friends dont have this game.

Erza

Erza

Kieran Lavigne
Reaction score
Sin$
Play demolition, spawns are always the same area so no dodgy spawns behind you when you're on a streak and easy to spawntrap, and don't try be a pr0 xXx36O sN1p3rxXx, hold back and play conservative and hardscope.

The set-up I run on my snipers is;

Attachments: FMJ, Fast Mag/Ext mag (depends on the sniper)
No Secondary
Perk 1: Ghost and flak jacket
Perk 2: Scavenger
Perk 3: Tactical Mask
No Lethal
Tactical: Tactical Insertion

the FMJ helps with kills through walls/collateral's, and the ext mag is good for the DSR as it has a small round and Fast mag is good for the Ballista as it's got a slow reload
The secondary isn't really needed if you play well
The Ghost keeps you hidden when the enemy has a UAV up (which is most of the time), and the Flak Jacket protects you from all explosives which is good if you're on a streak
Scavenger is a must to keep your ammo up
Tac Mask is just the best perk in the game imo, never run a class without it, it projects you from all tacticals bar EMPs, which is amazing, don't get why everyone doesn't run it, really helps at close range when people camp with shock charges
And Tact Insertion so you can hold a spawn trap going by having your Tac close to the enemy spawn.

Using this setup I have the snipers diamond, so yh, it works.

Omegle

Omegle

¿Quién es 'Sombra'?
Reaction score
Sin$
Play demolition, spawns are always the same area so no dodgy spawns behind you when you're on a streak and easy to spawntrap, and don't try be a pr0 xXx36O sN1p3rxXx, hold back and play conservative and hardscope.

The set-up I run on my snipers is;

Attachments: FMJ, Fast Mag/Ext mag (depends on the sniper)
No Secondary
Perk 1: Ghost and flak jacket
Perk 2: Scavenger
Perk 3: Tactical Mask
No Lethal
Tactical: Tactical Insertion

the FMJ helps with kills through walls/collateral's, and the ext mag is good for the DSR as it has a small round and Fast mag is good for the Ballista as it's got a slow reload
The secondary isn't really needed if you play well
The Ghost keeps you hidden when the enemy has a UAV up (which is most of the time), and the Flak Jacket protects you from all explosives which is good if you're on a streak
Scavenger is a must to keep your ammo up
Tac Mask is just the best perk in the game imo, never run a class without it, it projects you from all tacticals bar EMPs, which is amazing, don't get why everyone doesn't run it, really helps at close range when people camp with shock charges
And Tact Insertion so you can hold a spawn trap going by having your Tac close to the enemy spawn.

Using this setup I have the snipers diamond, so yh, it works.
Nice setup. Will use it when I get xbl :frown: but 2 more bloodthirstys and my headaches are gone :biggrin:

Omegle

Omegle

¿Quién es 'Sombra'?
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope setup didnt work. My class setup is Ballista fmj fast mag ballistic cpu with lightweght fast hands dexterity with tomahawk and 1 shocks

ReVoLuTiioNz

ReVoLuTiioNz

Mr BigShot
Programmer Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Its simple go in combat training put the bots on veterian play that for maybe 30 mins to you get your aim warmed up and go reg lobby and r*** everything works for me ever time, For me i normally have music on chilling just playing.

ekliipze

ekliipze

Eklipze
Reaction score
Sin$
By XP lobby I'm assuming you mean bot lobby.... which you can't get bloodthirsties for your weapon in :wink:

so just go play domination or demolition... heck even capture the flag could work.

Top Bottom
Login
Register