Solved Any tips on getting 73 slipstreams?

eFrauny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trying to unlock all the paint colors for the cars... anyone have any easy way to do this? I know criminal records would be good but how exactly do u perform a slipstreams? tips?

Parohdox

I Love the Illuminati
Reaction score
Trying to unlock all the paint colors for the cars... anyone have any easy way to do this? I know criminal records would be good but how exactly do u perform a slipstreams? tips?
Just stay directly behind the car in front of you. You'll know your doing it right because you'll see streams of air coming off the sides of the car in front of you.

eFrauny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just stay directly behind the car in front of you. You'll know your doing it right because you'll see streams of air coming off the sides of the car in front of you.
ok thanks.. does that count as 1.. or do i just swerve in and out to get multiple?

Parohdox

I Love the Illuminati
Reaction score
ok thanks.. does that count as 1.. or do i just swerve in and out to get multiple?
No idea on that part. It would make sense that after the 5 second slipstream notification pops up and you swerve out and then back in it would count as more than one.

JayHull

Another Piece Of The Puzzle...The Final Piece
Reaction score
Just swerve in and out when you see the streams.

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
i think u gotta slingshot up and pass the person for it to count. just start up a race wit your buddy, a really long race and leap frog each other a bunch.

Top Bottom