What's new

Solved Any tips on getting 73 slipstreams?

• Thread starter eFrauny
  • Start date
  • Views 10,893
eFrauny

eFrauny

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Trying to unlock all the paint colors for the cars... anyone have any easy way to do this? I know criminal records would be good but how exactly do u perform a slipstreams? tips?

Parohdox

Parohdox

I Love the Illuminati
Reaction score
Sin$
Trying to unlock all the paint colors for the cars... anyone have any easy way to do this? I know criminal records would be good but how exactly do u perform a slipstreams? tips?
Just stay directly behind the car in front of you. You'll know your doing it right because you'll see streams of air coming off the sides of the car in front of you.

Upvote 0
eFrauny

eFrauny

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just stay directly behind the car in front of you. You'll know your doing it right because you'll see streams of air coming off the sides of the car in front of you.
ok thanks.. does that count as 1.. or do i just swerve in and out to get multiple?

Upvote 0
Parohdox

Parohdox

I Love the Illuminati
Reaction score
Sin$
ok thanks.. does that count as 1.. or do i just swerve in and out to get multiple?

No idea on that part. It would make sense that after the 5 second slipstream notification pops up and you swerve out and then back in it would count as more than one.

Upvote 0
JayHull

JayHull

Another Piece Of The Puzzle...The Final Piece
Reaction score
Sin$
Just swerve in and out when you see the streams.

Upvote 0
odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
i think u gotta slingshot up and pass the person for it to count. just start up a race wit your buddy, a really long race and leap frog each other a bunch.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register