• Thread starter C4xBangzz123
  • Start date
  • Views 563
C

C4xBangzz123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone, I'm not sure if this post is going to be Moved/Deleted, not sure where it needs to go haha..

Anyone know if there is a current Sp -> Mp Glitch? I've looked but none found, idm trying to find one, I'm a noob at finding stuff but yeah, please drop a reply if there is one :smile:

-C4xBangzz

C

C4xBangzz123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Customise a Vehicle in story mode, and then transfer it into Multi-player, it was used quite a while ago, thought it would still be around but not sure..

Upvote 0
sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, we did have an MP to SP recently, but there hasn't been a SP to MP for a long time, nor a give cars to friends.

Upvote 0
B

BLK95TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish there was. I have a regular non lowrider Faction w/ turbo hood saved in single player from the Creator to SP glitch I really want for my online character. It's stupid that I have to add hydraulics to a car just to get the Buick GN style turbo bulge hood

Upvote 0
B

BLK95TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ps4? Iirc there was a way to glitch cars from the creator to online on ps4 that didn't work on Xbox one.

Upvote 0
sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I modded mine in, but I never drive it since Rockstar ruined the handling.

Upvote 0
C

C4xBangzz123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I heard of a glitch to get cars into online from creator? wondering if we could use that to spawn one, get your friend in the car, join the session and drive it in.. * ofc would only work for none super/sports cars*

Upvote 0
B

BLK95TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well that counts out faction as it's premium but the creator is where I got my turbo bulge hood car for SP.

Upvote 0
C

C4xBangzz123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, but some cars *Maybe not the best* Are still available, Maybe some of the rarer cars, or Idk, but worth it tbh

Upvote 0
JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no working SP to MP working at the moment but keep a look out in the glitches section.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register