Solved Any solo working glitches?

• Thread starter Gkf
  • Start date
  • Views 1,203
G

Gkf

Reaction score
Sin$
I wanted to get back in GTA but I am kind of short of funds. I wanted to know if therr are any solo glitches for duping or money. I have MOC but not vehicle storage, Facility, Bunker, Hangar, CEO and MC and vehicle warehose, and a retro custom

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothing solo at the moment...depending on the amount of cash you're aiming for there's methods though...
There is currently a give cars to friends..but it requires you to buy the personal vehicle storage for the MOC. There's also some playlists people run that are what they call "AFK" jobs...they're for farming rp mainly but you pocket some decent cash while playing them too...I have several links for ps4 if you're interesting that.

Upvote 0
Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wanted to get back in GTA but I am kind of short of funds. I wanted to know if therr are any solo glitches for duping or money. I have MOC but not vehicle storage, Facility, Bunker, Hangar, CEO and MC and vehicle warehose, and a retro custom
Yeah there's a solo dupe but you need a BMX in facility and i'm not entirely certain there's a glitch to do that at present. But i'm looking, and i would help you out if there is one. It would also require you to convert back of MOC to vehicle storage.

It's not a lot of money but everything's relative, if you have a maxed out Retro it beats the heck outa grinding cash.

Upvote 0
G

Gkf

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah there's a solo dupe but you need a BMX in facility and i'm not entirely certain there's a glitch to do that at present. But i'm looking, and i would help you out if there is one. It would also require you to convert back of MOC to vehicle storage.

It's not a lot of money but everything's relative, if you have a maxed out Retro it beats the heck outa grinding cash.
Ye I do have a maxed out retro, i used to do glitches a while back but i wasted it on a vagner and hangar. I shoukd have done it on bunker research for special bullets. I also got 1.2 mil lying aroujd

Upvote 0
NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Right now there is none, there was 2 frozen money glitches a few weeks ago, and we see solo dupe glitches still, just be patient or do some hangar, vehicle cargo and so on to get started and ready for the big glitches which require some money.

Upvote 0
LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
Another public frozen money is just around the corner. Just prepare for that by buying garage space for deluxos.

Upvote 0
Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here it is...

Solo put BMX into Facility...
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...lity-solo-for-ps-4-semi-solo-for-xb1.1725324/
Solo dupe with BMX...
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/duplication-car-glitch-with-bmx.1721319/

I've been doing this for at least a week and the only problem i've had is some dupes with blank plates. Those will lose all customizations when you switch session.

Like i said, it's awkward but it's money. You get started in the morning, you've got at least $6m before you go to bed.

If you do this and have any question feel free to hmu.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register