Patched Any settler in underwear

• Thread starter Jupiterq
  • Start date
  • Views 2,192
J

Jupiterq

Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm not really sure if its a glitch or not, but I'd say it is. To get them in their underwear, you have to have any normal body armour I think (I'm using Kelloggs armour) and a dog collar. Equip the armour on the settler, then equip the dog collar, and they will be in their underwear. Jut take the items back and you can move onto another settler.

CreepAchu

CreepAchu

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it can be done in different ways. I would equip a full body suit (like piper's trench coat) then apply anything on the arms or such and they'd be in underwear

Preswa

Preswa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How is this a glitch? I've been doing this with all my Companions.. Pretty sure it's just been intended that way.

CreepAchu

CreepAchu

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
How is this a glitch? I've been doing this with all my Companions.. Pretty sure it's just been intended that way.
Not entirely. If you equip some stuff they disappear from their inventory and can't make them take it off. So you have to work around it. Its not a glitch but they aren't intended to be n***d for say

Topo555

Topo555

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found this ages ago but I used the armor that goes on top of clothing (combat, leather, etc.)
I have Han**** wandering round the castle in his undies lol. 
I found this ages ago but I used the armor that goes on top of clothing (combat, leather, etc.)
I have Han**** wandering round the castle in his undies lol.
WOW You just had to censor Han**** didn't you!!!

Top Bottom
Login
Register