Any Reports of Account bans with MSP Spoofing?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Modding & Tutorials' started by Sharkys Customs, Feb 2, 2019 with 6 replies and 963 views.

1. Sharkys Customs

Sharkys Customs Newbie

Ratings:
    Exactly what the title says LOL. just wondering if anyone has gotten their account banned while MSP Spoofing to download games?

2. Screwlegg

Screwlegg Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I've used it to get something in the avatar store. Other then that i couldn't find anything that would work to buy in the first place using a msp spoofer. Are you able to PM me what you're using and ill try it and waste a kv

3. arms04p

arms04p Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ive used it all the time, only thing that gets banned for me is my Kv :*(

4. Zerker24

Zerker24 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have had multiple account bans for just being on a modded xbox, and I'm sure MSP spoofing only make you easier to detect.

On a dummy account only used to mod, this is fine. But I wouldn't do it on any account you meed to keep, which is why I would guess you asked.

As a General rule, a ban is to be expected with anything to do with mods. Especially stuff that requires a modded console.

5. Amphium

Amphium Insert Custom Title Here

Ratings:
    I have an account thats been used to MSP spoof a ton and I've had it since 2017 and never had a ban on it, let alone a KV ban from doing it.

6. Professional

Professional Staff Staff

Ratings:
    I have accounts from 2014 that I did MSP spoofing on that still aren't banned.

7. UNVS

UNVS Newbie

Ratings:
    well your tricking the server in to letting you download not buying the game so nothing can be tracked or even notice