• Thread starter IronFalcon92
  • Start date
  • Views 14,031
PhDnMeRKn

PhDnMeRKn

Under Krafty's Bed
Reaction score
Sin$
I have to PM you with my new EXP cause I'm playing Gears, its too hard to resist playing it.

D

duqo

Reaction score
Sin$
hello i have a question my war diary was reset for the glich, and my account is now with level 1 and seriously 2.0=0 if i give you a silver account can you give it the seriously 2.0 and the rank 100 archivemt?

IronFalcon92

IronFalcon92

Baedolfin
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Fabled Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
duqo said:
hello i have a question my war diary was reset for the glich, and my account is now with level 1 and seriously 2.0=0 if i give you a silver account can you give it the seriously 2.0 and the rank 100 archivemt?

We aren't hex'ing achievements for you...if that's what you're asking.....although we can Hex your rank.

D

duqo

Reaction score
Sin$
but do you need a gold member to do it? or you can do it in a silver member? and can you up level from 1 to 100?

G

GoDz oF GeArZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey are ya still hexing bro i was reset from a legit 94 and i wanted to get my rank back i can give you 1200 microsoft points that are on my account

im a 65 right now and also can i use the xbox transfer cable?

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
duqo said:
but do you need a gold member to do it? or you can do it in a silver member? and can you up level from 1 to 100?

No you need to be at least a 23 rank. Don't know exactly why but it seems to work when you hit that number. Then you can level up to any number you want.

G

GoDz oF GeArZ

Reaction score
Sin$
x iM 2 iLL o said:
No you need to be at least a 23 rank. Don't know exactly why but it seems to work when you hit that number. Then you can level up to any number you want.

Can someone pm me about hexing my rank i can give you some microsodt points for your help i was reset from my legit rank 94 and i wanted my rank back

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can try, I sent you a PM. Are you above a 23 as now though?

IronFalcon92

IronFalcon92

Baedolfin
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't heard from lstrl00l09 so it's off until I get someone else to replace him, or he comes back.

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IronFalcon if lstrl00l09 isnt here anymore or doesn't want to hex edit for people anymore I can take his place for a while but not for really long. I have it down now.

IronFalcon92

IronFalcon92

Baedolfin
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
x iM 2 iLL o said:
IronFalcon if lstrl00l09 isnt here anymore or doesn't want to hex edit for people anymore I can take his place for a while but not for really long. I have it down now.

Are you sure you know how to do it???

puniisher 505

puniisher 505

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can someone send me a tutorial on how to do this i watched a video but the guy didnt really explain it that good PM so it doesn't get patched faster

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IronFalcon92 said:
Are you sure you know how to do it???

Yeah I use hex workshop. Invite me into a lobby sometime so I can show you my change. Remember I was like a 18. I'm 50 now, and i can change it again to a 90 to show you if want, that i know how to do it.

IronFalcon92

IronFalcon92

Baedolfin
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
x iM 2 iLL o said:
Yeah I use hex workshop. Invite me into a lobby sometime so I can show you my change. Remember I was like a 18. I'm 50 now, and i can change it again to a 90 to show you if want, that i know how to do it.

I believe you!

Well let me update the first post

L

Lappen101

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry if this sounds stupid, but I know that you are HEXing accounts to any level, but should I ask you to give me the xp to attain a level 100 will I thereby get the Level 100 Achievement? Also, does doing it this way versus just glitching the accounts with the SPG glitch, lend itself to your GT being reset more so, or no, not really?

Top Bottom
Login
Register