• Thread starter IronFalcon92
  • Start date
  • Views 14,032
LaH x MaH

LaH x MaH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think to make it process easier, you should also make people include their current exp and what rank they currently are.

L

lstrl00r09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LaH x MaH said:
I think to make it process easier, you should also make people include their current exp and what rank they currently are.

You are right. Ironfalcon92 can you please put that on the thread to provide current exp and current rank please because ive been getting rank 5 9 13 and so on low ranks they have to get it up to 25 or 26 which is not that hard

IronFalcon92

IronFalcon92

Baedolfin
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Fabled Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
lstrl00r09 said:
You are right. Ironfalcon92 can you please put that on the thread to provide current exp and current rank please because ive been getting rank 5 9 13 and so on low ranks they have to get it up to 25 or 26 which is not that hard

No problem I'll get right on it.

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah you need to be atleast a 25. I dont know why but yeah, i had a 10 and it wouldn't work, so ill have to get to 25 legit again then.

IronFalcon92

IronFalcon92

Baedolfin
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
x iM 2 iLL o said:
Yeah you need to be atleast a 25. I dont know why but yeah, i had a 10 and it wouldn't work, so ill have to get to 25 legit again then.

It has something to do with the EXP. If it's lower it makes it twice as hard to hex your rank. And I can get a 25 in like a week easily.

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah when I was playing alot i got to like almost 40 in like a week & a half w/out double exp. But now im an 11 I just have to get at least to 25, but i don't play as much as I used to, so it feels kinda long for me.

LaH x MaH

LaH x MaH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend from school is a legit 80 in Gears. I made a deal with him and he is going to get me the 25 since it would take too long for me. Right now he is at 16 and i was a 9. :tongue: Took only 3 hours.

IronFalcon92

IronFalcon92

Baedolfin
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok guys, now please post only if you feel the need to. Otherwise I will have to start deleting posts.

Thanks-
IronFalcon

PhDnMeRKn

PhDnMeRKn

Under Krafty's Bed
Reaction score
Sin$
PM'ed
Oh and btw lemme know when your gonna do this.
Then PM me back when your done.

L

lstrl00r09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im sori havent done it lately i will start tommorow saturday again

I

iM CracK

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey im new here but i've been trotting these forums alot as a guest 2 see how to rank glitch to lvl 100 after TU4 and found it, but since this is my only posts i cant PM u guys untill i get 2 five so i was hoping u can pm me instead..?

P

PJAY

Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone still doing this? It was going to be done two days ago, then yesterday, then today apparently and it still hasn't been done.

H

Hellraiser83

Reaction score
Sin$
can u hex rank 50 and all dark corners hordes achievements? in this way i can glitch my main account without giving it to u. i can pay u of course!

IronFalcon92

IronFalcon92

Baedolfin
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hellraiser83 said:
can u hex rank 50 and all dark corners hordes achievements? in this way i can glitch my main account without giving it to u. i can pay u of course!

This is a free service, but I'm sure he would like the donations lol.

And you can't glitch a RANK to any profile anymore..it can only be hex'd. And this is a rank hex'ing thread only not an "Everbody asks for whatever they want thread"

F

Fallentrooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i only need the rank achievements so i pmed both of you. i sent you a dummy account only lvl 5 so i can glitch the achievements to my other pro. i hope i can get mine done today..

W

Weeam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Crap. I wish that my stupid level wasn't erased when I cleared my cache now. :/ took me from 26 to 1. Ah well. I guess I'll attempt to get it back up to 25 and ask you guys about this later. Good Job either way guys.

Top Bottom
Login
Register