IronFalcon92

Baedolfin
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Fabled Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Se7ensinners,

Here on 7S we will Hex-edit your rank for FREE. The HEX'ing will be done by x iM 2 iLL o !!! The only condition we have is that you try to get your rank up to at least 23 because then we can find your EXP in Hex workshop.

Please have at least 100 non-spam before requesting this service.
It prevents people from coming and leaving without getting a chance to check us out first.

What you will need to do PM us your info so we can recover it and HEX your rank. I have talked to x iM 2 iLL o and he gave me his word that there will be absolutely no stealing of accounts.

You will PM us using the following format

Code:
7S username:
Gamertag: (the one which will receive the rank)
Windows Live ID: (E-mail you used to create the Gamertag)
Window's Live ID Password:
Rank Desired:
Current EXP:
Failure to PM us in the right format will result in the following: Ignoring your request. So it is Extremely important that you PM us the right way.

When x iM 2 iLL 0 is finished with the HEX he will post here when you can recover your account.

Please use this thread to only ask serious question...as n00b questions will be deleted w/o reason.

I hope this helps a lot of members!!!

This is the tut being used: Hex any rank

NEW FEATURE:biggrin:

SCM Gerbur can help anyone who wants the Horde achievements for the Dark Corners DLC.

You will obtain:

-Be Careful What You Wish For
-No, But His Face Rings a Bell
-Like Father, Like Gun
-Ride It All Night Long
-Lost in Transition
-Am I Only Dreaming?

The requirements:

-You must contact him through a Private Message.
-You must trust him with the account you want the achievements on, which will probably be your main account.

He will not ask for anything in return, he will do this for free.

The reason as of why he is asking you for the account you want the achievements on is because the old SPG doesn't work anymore, but the new SPG, not only it is easier to perform but it requires an account with full achievement progress towards those achievements, which renders dummy accounts useless.

You do not have to worry about him stealing your account, he won't do it for any reason, he has no use for another account.

Y

YaBoyReVeNg3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
May I ask how you actually would know if he wouldn't steal accounts?

He could be doing this to find a certain person's account with a high amount of gamerscore and maybe M$ points on it to take.

Sorry to the person glitching, I aint saying that you are a scammer or anything, but I would atleast like proof that he has done this to other 7s members.

L

lstrl00r09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iZ DaT MuRDeR x said:
May I ask how you actually would know if he wouldn't steal accounts?

He could be doing this to find a certain person's account with a high amount of gamerscore and maybe M$ points on it to take.

Sorry to the person glitching, I aint saying that you are a scammer or anything, but I would atleast like proof that he has done this to other 7s members.

No problem murder i completely understand you. im doing someones account right now

A

ALLTHEWAYLIVEEE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lstrl00r09 said:
No problem murder i completely understand you. im doing someones account right now

I've tried hexing my account using your method and have had no luck. As soon as I see a few success stories I wouldn't mind lending my account.

M

mr fuzz101

Reaction score
Sin$
i have a question. my kills have been reset to 0 from 80000 kills and i was wondering if you could glitch seriously 2.0? thats what i want:biggrin:

L

lstrl00r09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mr fuzz101 said:
i have a question. my kills have been reset to 0 from 80000 kills and i was wondering if you could glitch seriously 2.0? thats what i want:biggrin:
i cant and im only doing hexing for the time being. and it takes like 20 minutes it takes longer the more gamerscore you have. because it takes time to recover when you have over 10k

Scrape

Scrape

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lstrl00r09 , thanks for my rank!
He's legit, it only took 20 mins, and he got me "my desired rank". 100% trushworthy!!!

Thanks again for your amazing service !!!!

L

lstrl00r09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Scrape said:
lstrl00r09 , thanks for my rank!
He's legit, it only took 20 mins, and he got me "my desired rank". 100% trushworthy!!!

Thanks again for your amazing service !!!!

No problem enjoy your new Rank

A

ALLTHEWAYLIVEEE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He's doing mine so I'll post back a success/fail story once he's done. :smile:

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Aw bummer :frown:, mine doesnt work for some reason, I guess i do really need to be atleast a 20.

A

ALLTHEWAYLIVEEE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
kegar89 said:
He's doing mine so I'll post back a success/fail story once he's done. :smile:

He got me a level 100! Success. You can trust this guy.

L

lstrl00r09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
kegar89 said:
Your on my XBL friends list, I just realized that.

Wait you serious whats the gamertag again i forgot srry lol. i have done like 15 people since this was posted lol

SupremeCippy

SupremeCippy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
if i send my profile file to u on aim will you mod it for me im having issues with modding the low rank.
aim:cippymatt94

SupremeCippy

SupremeCippy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i was just talking to had he had to somewhere he was going to mod mine so he must have bin done

A

AWOL SPARTAN NZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry if this has been asked but is there a tut on how to do this?:cursing:

Top Bottom
Login
Register