• Thread starter IronFalcon92
  • Start date
  • Views 14,034
D

Deluder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you hex to level 100 now, will your gamerscore reset? Sorry if this has mentioned before, but I couldn't find a exact answer.

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I highlyy doubt it, that was like in march-may that they were doing that, and it was only to the major glitchers. I have like 8 friends on my list who've done it in like march and they still haven't been reset yet.

S

Sins3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
askhan said:
Dude can u hex my lvl when im lvl 23?

"Dude" , read the 1st post of this thread, the minimum required level is 23... so whats your answer?

as simple as 1+1

Deluder said:
If you hex to level 100 now, will your gamerscore reset? Sorry if this has mentioned before, but I couldn't find a exact answer.

No 'exact answer' for this question tho' , You can still get banned/suspended/resetted if you mod/glitch/cheat/hack your rank, or game... There is always a chance, so no exact answer :smile:

but i have my rank for a while now, and all gow 2 achiev's and i did not get baned, together with much more people... so i feel free to say its safe with a risk xD

N

nyko2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sorry if I ask you this.
But The experience level in gears of war 2, cannotbe find in a certain "offset" on the gow 2 data, or this information is insert randomly and the level 23 gives to you an indication where it can be found?
I hope I explained myself clearly.
Regards :biggrin:

TerrifiedOne

TerrifiedOne

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
He did it to my account and got me my 100. He is legit and take it from someone whos been here for 3 years. :thumbup:

IronFalcon92

IronFalcon92

Baedolfin
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Fabled Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Deluder said:
Is this offer still up?

Yeah, but it's school season...so it takes time for x iM 2 iLL o, to get to these things...

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah sorry, I have like 2 people pending, Ill have to see when I can get back to them, with school and me being away from my house at times.

S

Sins3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IronFalcon92 said:
Yeah, but it's school season...so it takes time for x iM 2 iLL o, to get to these things...

Its like, my offer still stands.... but people dont want me to do it hahah, i dont really care :smile: i got the time to do it so, if you still want someone to get you the rank 100 you can PM me, maybe im not online much on the site but i read my mail every day ^^

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah you guys can PM him too, its not just me lol. I'll try to still help but I won't be doing it as much as I used to do it for people.

W

Weeam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
they go in and change the variables, which is called hexing. Correct me if I'm wrong but thats the most basic definition for it.

G

gbringhu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this still an option? i am reset to level 1 and am going to be at level 23 pretty quicky. i am wanting to be back to my level 80. if you guys are still doing this that would be awesome! ill get to 23 and send info if you are. thanks!

IronFalcon92

IronFalcon92

Baedolfin
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Fabled Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so here's how this is working out now... I have updated the OP (original post), so that you must now have 100 non-spam posts because of the following:

1.) School is an issue for all of us, we can't just accept anyone and still have time to do other things
2.) It gives you a chance to browse around and check out the forums a bit more, which is for your benefit

Sorry if this inconviences anyone, if this is still popular during times such as Christmas Break, Spring Break, and even if it lasts til summer we might make it available to everyone again.

Thanks
-Falcon

G

gbringhu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IronFalcon92 said:
Ok so here's how this is working out now... I have updated the OP (original post), so that you must now have 100 non-spam posts because of the following:

1.) School is an issue for all of us, we can't just accept anyone and still have time to do other things
2.) It gives you a chance to browse around and check out the forums a bit more, which is for your benefit

Sorry if this inconviences anyone, if this is still popular during times such as Christmas Break, Spring Break, and even if it lasts til summer we might make it available to everyone again.

Thanks
-Falcon

with all due respect... why are posts so important? been looking around 6mo. glitched a bunch or 100's for people. shouldnt that count for anything?

B

blist

Reaction score
Sin$
question about hexing,,im 46 right now do to reset,,say u get me to idk 77,,does it count for xp so like wen i level up am i going back to 46 or do u guys do sumthing in our xp that makes us have more xp so wen we level up were arent going back to our old level,sorry i dont know exactly how hexing works

Top Bottom
Login
Register