What's new

Solved Any PS4 Mods?

Ares

Ares

Just a Small Town Girl Livin' in a Lonely World
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been out of the modding scene for a while, so forgive me if I'm asking stupid questions. Are there any mods for the PS4 version of Ghosts? I see there are a ton for PS3 and Xbox 360, but I don't know the modding capabilities of the PS4. Is there an offline stat editor or mod tool or something? Thanks!

Harry

Harry

Dope
Programmer Mythical Veteran Journalist
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe that any mods made on your account via a PS3 will transfer to your PS4. That's about as close to mods I think you can get, as the PS4 and PS3 versions don't share servers (I think). I mean, this was the case in January/February, which was the last time that I tried this.

Upvote 0
Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been out of the modding scene for a while, so forgive me if I'm asking stupid questions. Are there any mods for the PS4 version of Ghosts? I see there are a ton for PS3 and Xbox 360, but I don't know the modding capabilities of the PS4. Is there an offline stat editor or mod tool or something? Thanks!
You can get your stats modded from a pinned service in the modded lobby section. The stats will carry over. :smile:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register