Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Poloblade1

Zombieland Hoster
Free Hoster Frame In Gold Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey so I was looking to start streaming on the 360 and I was wondering if there are any cheaper or free alternatives to an elgato. I have an rgh so idk if there's anything special I can get or do.

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Not that I know of. Xbox One has a Twitch App, but the 360 doesn't.

Nokia

Nokia

[nokia@se7ensins ~]$
Lifetime
Beginning of An Odyssey Stickied Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
It may be possible with a version of RGLoader. You can record the screen using RGLoader, but I'm not sure about streaming with it. The only effective hassle free and quality way to do it will be with a capture card.

Last edited:
Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey so I was looking to start streaming on the 360 and I was wondering if there are any cheaper or free alternatives to an elgato. I have an rgh so idk if there's anything special I can get or do.
HDPVR's are dirt cheap now and work very well. They were the goto capture card before the elgato came out and blew them out of the water(price and size)

P

Poloblade1

Zombieland Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
HDPVR's are dirt cheap now and work very well. They were the goto capture card before the elgato came out and blew them out of the water(price and size)
I'll check them out thanks

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Another option is that if you also own an Xbox One, you could run your hdmi into the Cable input slot on the xbox one. That way you can open up the TV app on xbox and it will display your 360 screen. there's a little bit of input lag, but its not bad.

P

Poloblade1

Zombieland Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Another option is that if you also own an Xbox One, you could run your hdmi into the Cable input slot on the xbox one. That way you can open up the TV app on xbox and it will display your 360 screen. there's a little bit of input lag, but its not bad.
I'll give it a try thanks

Timotjee v6

Timotjee v6

#1 Se7ensins PS3 Hoster!
Reaction score
Sin$
Really? People said you can't before. Guess you can lol thanks
Did you try it? I'd like to know if it works for you.. otherwise ill be more that happy to record for you..

P

Poloblade1

Zombieland Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you try it? I'd like to know if it works for you.. otherwise ill be more that happy to record for you..
That vid is just showing how to set up neighborhood lol. Wheres the whole recording part?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register