any other gifs

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by CABOOSE27x, Dec 2, 2008 with 5 replies and 321 views.

1. CABOOSE27x

CABOOSE27x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hey you guys have seen my three gifs the sniper the boltak n chainsaw right in the other thread. well does anyone have any request for other things from gow 2? i try n make them for ya

2. PARTY KRASHER

PARTY KRASHER Getting There

Ratings:
    How about a face punch execution from one of the carmines. That would be sweet!

3. OP
    CABOOSE27x

CABOOSE27x Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. Skum

Skum Newbie

Ratings:
    a torque exe cole doing it to a regular grenaider

i want a boltok on his leg and a shotty on his back... and the side view were u actually see the bow under the neck

thanks in advance if u make it

5. OP
    CABOOSE27x

CABOOSE27x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok ill have it done soon :thumbup:

6. TehKitteh

TehKitteh Getting There

Ratings:
    Let's see... can you get RAAM to stand in the middle of an ink bomb with Marcus, Baird, Cole, Dom, and Hoffman dieing around him... or if you can't get ALL of them, then having just a few carmines in their dieing would be good too... I mainly just want it of RAAM standing there looking at the camera with the bodies dieing around him in a thing of ink(the level not being visible or maybe a dark level being slightly shown in case the ink dosn't cover it all)... all dark and junk...

Also, can you add blood text saying "Darkness Never Dies!" with a little "-Grimm" at the bottom...

or if you can't do that(which I am really hoping you can) then I would like one of RAAM curb stomping Skorge, I think it's possible in friendly fire, if it dosn't just tell me and I will think of something else.