S

StalwartList

Reaction score
I would love a game of halo 2 over xlink kia in a system link lobby

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Honestly the best way to play Halo 2 is to purchase the Halo Master Chief Collection for Xbox One and play Halo 2 online. You can easily find games there.

V

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
I would love a game of halo 2 over xlink kia in a system link lobby

I'm hoping to snag a xbox on the first and I'll soft mod it. My modded one from back home is packed away and the family can't find it

Honestly the best way to play Halo 2 is to purchase the Halo Master Chief Collection for Xbox One and play Halo 2 online. You can easily find games there.

Sorry. But you have no idea how wrong you are.

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
VinnyHaw said:
Sorry. But you have no idea how wrong you are.
Explain to me why I play Halo 2 multiplayer all the time on Xbox One? I find it easy to find matches.

V

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Explain to me why I play Halo 2 multiplayer all the time on Xbox One? I find it easy to find matches.

Halo 2 on the original xbox kinda kicked off the modding scene. It's extremely easy to install mods. With mods came mod packs, in which maps and weapons and game types made throughout the community can be easily accessed. Hell, all you have to do is burn the game to a disc and you could pop it right into the xbox. With xlink kai you can play with your friends in those modded games. All they need is to have the same mods installed. And since it's the OG halo 2 you can use super jumps.

C

CLQ2xMods

Reaction score
Halo 2 was the best game eveet to mod i still mod it just started back up.

O

OzoneLayer

Reaction score
I still play. I still have the original game and 2 original xbox's

H

hemant2041

Reaction score
ohh please can I get the halo2 iso somehow. Been dying to play the game. I'm from India,so not able to find a physical disc also.

T

_Tokumei_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ohh please can I get the halo2 iso somehow. Been dying to play the game. I'm from India,so not able to find a physical disc also.
you sure can, just do a bit of google searching and im sure you will find it :wink:

Top Bottom