Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got it and am looking to play some zombies an MP with someone my steam name is

the_itachi_uchiha

Symphoniczz

Symphoniczz

PS4 Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I know. I might get it Christmas day. Depends if I can get PS4 or not. 250 from Parents/Aunt and like maybe 100 from papa. Maybe 100 from grandma. If so, probably no WaW.

Monopolyman

Monopolyman

PC Gamer and Tech Enthusiast
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Tutorial Creator Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Just saw this post... so sorry for late reply.
Anywho, I have whole lot of custom Nazi Zombie Maps (And the entire Zombie Realism Pack) so if you ever want to play some custom zombies be sure to hit me up :wink:

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just saw this post... so sorry for late reply.
Anywho, I have whole lot of custom Nazi Zombie Maps (And the entire Zombie Realism Pack) so if you ever want to play some custom zombies be sure to hit me up :wink:
Wanna play later(if my pc is rebuilt and the games are installed on time of course )

Monopolyman

Monopolyman

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Wanna play later(if my pc is rebuilt and the games are installed on time of course )
Not sure if I can play today since my family is hosting a Christmas party, but if I end up having some free time I'll let you know. If not, I don't have school until next Thursday, so plenty of time :tongue:

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure if I can play today since my family is hosting a Christmas party, but if I end up having some free time I'll let you know. If not, I don't have school until next Thursday, so plenty of time :tongue:
Yea same :tongue: no rush this will be fun either way though

Monopolyman

Monopolyman

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea same :tongue: no rush this will be fun either way though
Also not sure what you got for custom maps yet, but you may wanna check out this forum for some of the best custom maps :wink:
http://www.zombiemodding.com/index.php/board,74.0.html
They also feature some awesome maps on the homepage. Also if you think you'd like it you may want to check out Zombie Realism (if you don't already have it). It basically adds a whole leveling/prestige system to zombies, and there are different classes you can be and stuff.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Also not sure what you got for custom maps yet, but you may wanna check out this forum for some of the best custom maps :wink:
http://www.zombiemodding.com/index.php/board,74.0.html
They also feature some awesome maps on the homepage. Also if you think you'd like it you may want to check out Zombie Realism (if you don't already have it). It basically adds a whole leveling/prestige system to zombies, and there are different classes you can be and stuff.
I will check it out once my beast is built so far I only have the Nuketown and Minecraft Zombie maps lol

Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Bright Idea End of the Year 2014 Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Red Red if it drops a little in price I'll pick it up, been wanting it for a long time but it's a little steep for a game I already own anyway.

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I would play with you

UPDATE: JTL_x_Cynder this is my CD game name

Steam: Paulwerewolf (dont judge my 5 year old name)

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register