What's new

Any one play World At War?

R

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I just got it and am looking to play some zombies an MP with someone my steam name is

the_itachi_uchiha

S

Symphoniczz

PS4 Addict
Reaction score
I want WaW for PC, Custom Zombies and ish.

S

Symphoniczz

PS4 Addict
Reaction score
I know. I might get it Christmas day. Depends if I can get PS4 or not. 250 from Parents/Aunt and like maybe 100 from papa. Maybe 100 from grandma. If so, probably no WaW.

M

Monopolyman

PC Gamer and Tech Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
Just saw this post... so sorry for late reply.
Anywho, I have whole lot of custom Nazi Zombie Maps (And the entire Zombie Realism Pack) so if you ever want to play some custom zombies be sure to hit me up :wink:

R

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Just saw this post... so sorry for late reply.
Anywho, I have whole lot of custom Nazi Zombie Maps (And the entire Zombie Realism Pack) so if you ever want to play some custom zombies be sure to hit me up :wink:
Wanna play later(if my pc is rebuilt and the games are installed on time of course )

M

Monopolyman

Retired
Reaction score
Wanna play later(if my pc is rebuilt and the games are installed on time of course )
Not sure if I can play today since my family is hosting a Christmas party, but if I end up having some free time I'll let you know. If not, I don't have school until next Thursday, so plenty of time :tongue:

R

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Not sure if I can play today since my family is hosting a Christmas party, but if I end up having some free time I'll let you know. If not, I don't have school until next Thursday, so plenty of time :tongue:
Yea same :tongue: no rush this will be fun either way though

M

Monopolyman

Retired
Reaction score
Yea same :tongue: no rush this will be fun either way though
Also not sure what you got for custom maps yet, but you may wanna check out this forum for some of the best custom maps :wink:
http://www.zombiemodding.com/index.php/board,74.0.html
They also feature some awesome maps on the homepage. Also if you think you'd like it you may want to check out Zombie Realism (if you don't already have it). It basically adds a whole leveling/prestige system to zombies, and there are different classes you can be and stuff.

R

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Also not sure what you got for custom maps yet, but you may wanna check out this forum for some of the best custom maps :wink:
http://www.zombiemodding.com/index.php/board,74.0.html
They also feature some awesome maps on the homepage. Also if you think you'd like it you may want to check out Zombie Realism (if you don't already have it). It basically adds a whole leveling/prestige system to zombies, and there are different classes you can be and stuff.
I will check it out once my beast is built so far I only have the Nuketown and Minecraft Zombie maps lol

S

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Reaction score
R Red if it drops a little in price I'll pick it up, been wanting it for a long time but it's a little steep for a game I already own anyway.

K

Krysk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive got it :3 us 3 can play some zeds

Z

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Reaction score
Don't forget to try ZombieX.

C

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Premium
Reaction score
I would play with you

UPDATE: JTL_x_Cynder this is my CD game name

Steam: Paulwerewolf (dont judge my 5 year old name)

Last edited:
R

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I would play with you

UPDATE: JTL_x_Cynder this is my CD game name

Steam: Paulwerewolf (dont judge my 5 year old name)

Just added you on both.

H

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
Anyone want to buy it for me? lol

Top Bottom