What's new

Discussion any one know howto get free MSpoints?

  • Thread starter XBLman1
  • Start date
  • Views 1,484
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XBLman1

Enthusiast
Messages
49
Reaction score
2
Ok i need some MS points bad and I was wondering howto get free MS points like other people do? And do the MS Point Generators really work?:?:?
 
C

CraigChrist8239

VIP
VIP
Messages
2,644
Reaction score
3,922
Yup, they all work, you can use mine if you want. I'll send you a pm :wink:

/sarcasm

None work, there is no way to get free ms points. The only way to get get free xbl content is to jtag and resign to your console. Also, use the search button.
 
P

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Messages
1,305
Reaction score
773
The only way to get them for free is to steal them, and I don't recommend doing that.
 
N

NECRO XIII

Enthusiast
Messages
85
Reaction score
5
None of those generators work and there is no way to get them free....unless you say you have a 10th Prestige lobby and screw people out of them! haha :biggrin:
 
S

Conv1ction

Enthusiast
Messages
270
Reaction score
29
Wow. This is Modern Warfare 2 Modding section..what does that have to do with MS points?..and NO MS point generators don't work.
 
I

IxSN7xI

Enthusiast
Messages
753
Reaction score
146
Who gets free ms points? And no MS point generators don't work there viruses
 
X

XBLman1

Enthusiast
Messages
49
Reaction score
2
ok how do you steal them? lol?:?
 
M

Minner

Newbie
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
PrfctionIsFlawd said:
The only way to get them for free is to steal them, and I don't recommend doing that.

You still can't use it if its stolen, the code itself does not activate so when you put it in, it won't go through.


@op
Go to your nearest 7-11 or gamestop .. and buy it ...
 
P

PsychotiC Jew

Newbie
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
XBLman1 said:
ok how do you steal them? lol?:?

go to best buy and take them off the shelf?

-wouldnt reccommend it tho
 
X

XBLman1

Enthusiast
Messages
49
Reaction score
2
couldnt theorecticly you scratch it off write it down and wait for an idiot to buy it?
 
S

Conv1ction

Enthusiast
Messages
270
Reaction score
29
Dont try this but all you do is get one go to self check out at walmart or where evr scan it, take a pic of it and then say you didnt want it anymore and put back on shelf or throw away so no one uses it:wink:^No, it has to be scanned first.
 
D

DeathzTormentor

Enthusiast
Messages
155
Reaction score
10
Stealing = Risky

Generator = Fake

Buy = Could if ya want

Prize redemption websites = :thumbup:Free and legal

If ya want to join up to one join either swagbucks or lockerz

P.S: If you decided to join lockerz pm your e-mail so i can invite:cool:
 
T

TheEazySteo

Enthusiast
Messages
168
Reaction score
29
catch a little nerd in school or your street and scare the **** out of him till he gives u the points
 
X

XBLman1

Enthusiast
Messages
49
Reaction score
2
ok she had a good idea but yea very risky and illegal.. Whats that lockerz thing? I'll send pm

DeathzTormentor said:
Stealing = Risky

Generator = Fake

Buy = Could if ya want

Prize redemption websites = :thumbup:Free and legal

If ya want to join up to one join either swagbucks or lockerz

P.S: If you decided to join lockerz pm your e-mail so i can invite:cool:


Ok i sent pm.. Invite me!
 
D

Data

Getting There
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
415
XBLman1 said:
Ok i need some MS points bad and I was wondering howto get free MS points like other people do? And do the MS Point Generators really work?:?:?

1.The Generators are called phishers and when you put your info in the generator it sends your info to the maker of that phisher so they can steal your account.

2.Trying putting a credit card on your account and calling Xbox Support and tell them you don't like live anymore your thinking about getting a PS3 instead they will look up your account see the credit card and say please try xbox live a little longer and we will even give you 800 MS points to stay then you say alright.

3.(I don't recommend this at all but this is a way to get free MS points)
Go to Walmart and buy a 1600 point card and go home write down the code
do not redeem it and take it back to Walmart and tell them the code did not
work they will scan it and it will come up unused and they will trash it and
say they can't return your money but they can either give you a 3 month
(Equivalent to $20 same as MS points)or you can try another 1600 point
card.(2 Cards for the price of 1)
 
E

EricJurkowski

Banned
Messages
125
Reaction score
31
PrfctionIsFlawd said:
The only way to get them for free is to steal them, and I don't recommend doing that.

Still not free the codes need to be activated. I tried.. :rolleyes:
 
I

iTz Jaake

Enthusiast
Messages
527
Reaction score
35
You can always get a job and buy them?
I don't know though...
 
C

Creamsicle

Enthusiast
Messages
545
Reaction score
310
Fraud, or stealing from Target.
 
X

XBLman1

Enthusiast
Messages
49
Reaction score
2
X Shawdow said:
3.(I don't recommend this at all but this is a way to get free MS points)
Go to Walmart and buy a 1600 point card and go home write down the code
do not redeem it and take it back to Walmart and tell them the code did not
work they will scan it and it will come up unused and they will trash it and
say they can't return your money but they can either give you a 3 month
(Equivalent to $20 same as MS points)or you can try another 1600 point
card.(2 Cards for the price of 1)

Wow... ok... That would work lol! Im not gonna try and find out though...:thumbup:
 
D

Data

Getting There
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
415
XBLman1 said:
Wow... ok... That would work lol! Im not gonna try and find out though...:thumbup:

it does work but I am not the stealing type so thats why I don't recommend it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom