What's new

Discussion any one else's copy of reach doing this...

• Thread starter The Ghost316
  • Start date
  • Views 646
T

The Ghost316

Enthusiast
Reaction score
prompting you to pick storage devise during MP games and other times like just sitting at the menus...

X

x Enjoi Life x

Reaction score
No.
Is it a retail copy or one that you downloaded?

E

em for mikey

Getting There
Reaction score
No has never happened to me yet. That's weird though maybe it is just the server's being slow or something.

T

The Steve

Not a Pirate
Retired
Reaction score
Make sure all your USB stuff is in securely.

T

The Ghost316

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its a retail, from the legendary edition... I have no usb stuff plugged in except my HD DVD drive and vision camera... I do have a modded 250gb drive... that have anything to do with it...

S

SimplyJesus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its a retail, from the legendary edition... I have no usb stuff plugged in except my HD DVD drive and vision camera... I do have a modded 250gb drive... that have anything to do with it...

Thats most likely it, haha

T

The Ghost316

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats most likely it, haha
yeah I kinda thought that too but Reach is the ONLY game that does this...

EDIT: I'm not really worried about it, since it only does it like once every other day or so... I think that since the game came out its done it like 4 times total... I'd I've played it pretty much non stop since reach came out...

N

Nick632

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had it done once to me, I just turned the xbox off unplugged the hard drive then put it back in. It has seemed to have fixed the problem for now lol.

T

The Ghost316

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah I think I might reseat my HDD here in a few mins... right now I got just 5 more matches to go to finish up my challenge...

Top Bottom