What's new

Discussion Any one annoyed with rage quitters in Face off?

R

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
it seems like every game the other team decides to back out

P

Pro X Hotshot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree it can be a pain. However you have to remember there were always rage quitters in all game types, so in a gametype like Face Off you will see even more of them! :rolleyes:

J

Jayweave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just look at it is an easy win for being so good :wink:

E

Ecko_1223

This motto is the bee's knees
Reaction score
Well when i see people playing face off it's one teams in a corner not moving and the other team is tyring to get to them but fail, So they back out, Thats face off :smile:

B

Itz Boo

All Powerful
Reaction score
Yea every damn time if I kill someone like 3 times in a row they instantly quit. So annoying

C

ChrisSMellor

Getting There
Reaction score
I had this guy who I had beaten really badly and said he was going to the "spawn glitch" on me in Aground, then even though he got me in it, I killed him, then he left and said I was modding it so I had God mode... The funny thing he has killed me :eek:. Don't understand some people :rolleyes:

R

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I had this guy who I had beaten really badly and said he was going to the "spawn glitch" on me in Aground, then even though he got me in it, I killed him, then he left and said I was modding it so I had God mode... The funny thing he has killed me :eek:. Don't understand some people :rolleyes:
What do you mean by "spawn glitch"

B

Bar Starred

Contributor
Reaction score
Much like BO's spawn trapping, where you can watch a spawn point, and hey presto, your opponent spawns there. At least, that is what some chap tried to do to me yesterday :smile:

C

ChrisSMellor

Getting There
Reaction score
Oh yeah, apparently there is a spawn glitch, if you stand in a certain place, the other team can only spawn in one place, which with a sniper you can rack up kills very easy. I'll post a picture of it in a few seconds.

D

LOST-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I hate when people rage out of any game mode -_-

C

ChrisSMellor

Getting There
Reaction score
jjwoj6.jpg

Yeah that little gap in the cliff, they spawn there and quite easy to pick off.

T

Tylers1110

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh yeah, apparently there is a spawn glitch, if you stand in a certain place, the other team can only spawn in one place, which with a sniper you can rack up kills very easy. I'll post a picture of it in a few seconds.
I've been doing that since day one, it is so fun. Idc if it isn't fair, the messages you get after they rage makes it worth it all.

I

iHaveAPS3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea i hate when people rage quit. also the spawn killing makes me cry.

R

run187-

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Pisses me off in any game mode .I finally play well they hit the dash like a little p****..

T

StealthyyyHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Face off its full off rage quitting pussys

J

Justin Bieber

I <3 Miley Cyrus
Reaction score
When i get in and as soon as they realise im not using a sniper rifle they dashboard. ****ing hate that ****.

N

xtremeone1998

Iacceptdonations.com
Reaction score
I agree! Seems like 8/10 games i play the people back out. Just take a loss your gonna lose anyway even if you back out.

19XX

Reaction score
Well when i see people playing face off it's one teams in a corner not moving and the other team is tyring to get to them but fail, So they back out, Thats face off :smile:
This is completely irrelevant to your post, but your signature image is awesome lol

Top Bottom