• Views 1,480
Status
Not open for further replies.
xSubZero

xSubZero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any One Knows Hows The Apple Tv 3 Jailbreak Process ?

Flying Taco

Flying Taco

Contributor
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, there is no official ETA yet, but they hope to have it out by March. I know it seems like forever, but they are doing this without any bootrom exploits which is a very difficult task since there is not a whole lot of iOS on the ATV's.

xSubZero

xSubZero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, there is no official ETA yet, but they hope to have it out by March. I know it seems like forever, but they are doing this without any bootrom exploits which is a very difficult task since there is not a whole lot of iOS on the ATV's.

I mean By March 2013 ?

Siri

Siri

What can i help you with ?
Reaction score
Sin$
Yer by then there should be a new atv probably firecore is working hard to get this but yer as flying taco said no A5 bootrom exploit has been found thats because gehots limera1n exploit wont work so a new one needs to be found which could take a while

Flying Taco

Flying Taco

Contributor
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
..........And They just probably release a new one by then.

Thanks for your answer.

Probably. It has to do with processors. The ATV 3 has and A5 processor, if the next one has the same and they find a bootrom exploit, then all A5 processors will always be jailbroken. But sadly bootrom exploits are ridiculously hard to find.

snowwhite

snowwhite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A bit of inside knowledge for you it wont be released until iPhone 5 is released to ensure there is no way of patching as Bootrom exploits in A5 are ridiculously hard to find

Curley

Curley

the one and only Curley
Greeter Mr. Nice Guy Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I am still waiting for this jailbreak too, i bought my Apple TV 3 about 2 or 3 months ago. But I am pretty sure they will eventually release a jailbreak for it hopefully.

bobtqAPG

bobtqAPG

Apple Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I am still waiting for this jailbreak too, i bought my Apple TV 3 about 2 or 3 months ago. But I am pretty sure they will eventually release a jailbreak for it hopefully.
There is currently nobody working on an ATV 3 jailbreak. You are out of luck.

ATV3-jailbreak-pod2g-300x113.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register