Solved any news on 250g support?

Scare Croe

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Has there been any news on when Xport360 or Xplorer360 will support the 250 gig Hdd? was wondering cause I want to Get my Old Hdd (20 gig) files onto my new one, but the new one (250 gig) isnt supported yet.

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Its been out for a while.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/305749672/Xplorer360_250gb_Edition.zip

Scare Croe

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
meh, tried that and it didnt work. Just some guy claims he changed the code to support it but even on that forum people say it doesnt work.

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
People on xbox-scene have said it works fine. If your using vista dont forget to run as admin.

Scare Croe

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
EclipseModz said:
People on xbox-scene have said it works fine. If your using vista dont forget to run as admin.
I run as admin, and I tried it on XP and they both say "Cant Find Fatx", and the original post from this guy has a-lot of people saying it doesn't work. I guess ill just have to wait for a legit update to one of them.

***EDIT***
I Got it to work. Dont know how but it managed to work for me, Now i just have to finish downloading the "Content" file which has been in progress since 8 a.m. this morning and looks to continue through the night. (9.22 gigs, total, over Team Viewer. its at like 2.51 dl'd :frown:)

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Reaction score
Don't they have a new transfer cable out yet?

Johnodd4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big deal!!!

i wouldn't trust any of these applications.

Tried xport corrupted hard drive 120 gig

Tried xplorer 360 120 gig hard drive transfered save file for xbox 1 game corrupted profile found out why due to new dashboard

Scare Croe

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Johnodd4 said:
Big deal!!!

i wouldn't trust any of these applications.

Tried xport corrupted hard drive 120 gig

Tried xplorer 360 120 gig hard drive transfered save file for xbox 1 game corrupted profile found out why due to new dashboard
i doubt it was the new dash, otherwise it would be a well known issue. It was probably something you kept doing wrong.

Don't post if your not helping,
Kthnxbai

@ xTye, I would use a transfer cable but i don't have the old Hdd.

Johnodd4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nope the beta dash that users are beta testing right now contains some new security the extent of which corrupts your hard drive profile it doesn't really matter considering you can just leave the saves on there and recover your gamer tag your fine.

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Yeah I am pretty sure it is just you...

Microsoft would not implement something that would corrupt user content. Because that means that you would not be able to upgrade your HDD very easily and would also eliminate the use for their transfer cable. Which would in turn leave them loosing money for transfer cables they have that they cant sell because they dont work anymore.

Top Bottom